Status: Complete.

Sharpen Your Teeth and Bite as Hard as You Want

Chapter 1

"Are we there yet?!?!" I whined for the millionth time on our journey through California.

"NO!" all the boys shouted back to me.

I pouted and returned to looking outside. We had been driving for what felt like hours and I felt like we were never going to get there. I was currently sat in the very back of the van with Matt, the drummer for our band The Word Alive. He was kinda amazing. In front of me sat Trevor(guitar and vocals), Devin(bass), and Ty(guitar) sat up front with our manager, Paul. They were all pretty cool too. Although they're annoyed with me right now, they're my best friends.

I sighed and checked my phone. I had one new message from Joel. He was getting impatient too. It's been over three weeks since we last saw each other, and the distance is getting to be pretty hard on me. I miss him much more than I should.

I sent him a quick text back saying where we were and got an instant reply.

'you're only a few minutes away then! -joel'

I let out an awfully strange noise and bounced up and down in my seat. All the boys turned to me with weird looks on their faces.

"What? I'm excited to tour..." I said, brushing off my embarrassment slowly.

They all shook their heads and continued what they were doing. I gazed out the window, hoping to catch a glimpse of the tour buses we were meeting up with before the boys.

And that's when I saw them. Two big, black buses parked side by side. I almost screamed, but Matt placed his hand over my mouth before I could even breathe. I calmed myself, but almost lost it again when I saw that familiar wavy, brown hair waiting with several other people outside the buses. I saw him turn around as our van pulled up and I couldn't suppress the giant grin that spread across my face or the squeal that erupted from my throat. He was smiling wide as well and he waved. All the other heads turned in the direction of our van as we pulled in.

I'm way to excited for this.

As soon as the van was parked, I pushed for everyone to get out quickly.

"Jesus, Jamie. You act like you're in a hurry or something..." Trevor said trying to block me from getting out.

"TREVOR I WILL KILL YOU. MOVE." I yelled and pushed against him.

He laughed, but finally moved out of my way. I jumped out of the van and ran towards my boyfriend, Joel Piper. He scooped me up into the biggest hug and spun me around. I kept my arms wrapped tightly around his neck the entire time.

"I missed you." I whispered into his ear.

"I missed you too." he replied.

I pulled away from the hug and kissed him in front of God and everyone.

"Aww how fucking cute." I heard a voice call out, while others made gagging noises, and a female voice 'awwed' at us.

We were kind of cute together. Joel stood at about 5'8, and I was at 5'2. I guess I should tell you a little more about myself before I continue my story. I have long, naturally wavy, brown hair with a few blonde streaks on my left side, just under my bangs. I have blue eyes and my septum pierced. My ears are stretched to 3/4. I have a half sleeve on my left arm of different colored tiger lilies. On my right forearm I have a tattoo of an anchor with 'Be My Anchor' scrawled across the top. The tops of my feet are also tattooed: my left foot has ballerina slippers and my right has 'Have You Ever Really Danced on the Edge'. I'm a huge fan of sweatpants and skinny jeans. You usually won't see me in anything else. I wear a lot of band t shirts and anything with floral print. How I dress reflects my mood as well. I don't own a lot of dark clothing. I try to keep everything bright and cheerful, but I have my days where I'm in grey sweats and black tshirts.

Then it came time for introductions. I was very nervous to meet Pierce the Veil, the headliners we were touring with. I've been a huge fan of them since they formed in 2007. I had already met OM&M. We did a small tour with them last year, and Austin Carlisle introduced me to Joel. We hit it off and stayed friends for a while and eventually started dating.

I said my hellos to OM&M and turned when Joel grabbed my arm. I was now face to face with my idols. I couldn't stop the grin form coming onto my face, nor could I stop my band mates from pointing out how much of a fan girl I was becoming. My face flushed, Joel nudged me forward.

"She's a huge fan." Joel said to them as they all smiled at me.

"It's nice to meet you, Jamie. I'm Vic, and that's Mike, Jaime, Tony and his girlfriend Stephanie." Vic said as he reached forward to shake my hand.

Hand shakes are unacceptable.

I opened my arms and smiled at him. He laughed and tackled me with a hug.

"I like her already, Joel." He said when he let go.

Vic Fuentes likes me already, Joel....he wants the dick.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heeeere's the first part! hope you guys like it! feedback?? :)