Status: Complete.

Sharpen Your Teeth and Bite as Hard as You Want

Chapter 13

Jamie's POV

Tony and I stood in an awkward silence for a few minutes. Neither of us really knew what to say. Things like that don't just happen everyday. Tony Perry....Tony mother fucking Perry just kissed me. I have idolized that man for years.

And he cheated on his girlfriend with me...awkward...

"Maybe I should just go." I said, turning to leave, but he stopped me.

"No, don't go."

I turned to face him. He had a pleading look in his eyes. I shouldn't be doing this. He has a girlfriend and here I am wrecking everything. But I really wanted Tony all to myself. He was a great friend, good looking, and insanely talented.

What Stephanie doesn't know won't hurt her...

"Please, Jamie? At least let me explain myself?" he begged me.

"I'll stay." I said with a smile.

He smiled back at me and took my hand, pulling me through the apartment to his room. He began to rummage through his drawers as I looked around the room. It was a typical boy's room. Guitars sat in the corner, dirty clothes lay on the floor, and posters clung to the walls. He cleared his throat and I whipped around to see him, once again, holding a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt.

"Aww you shouldn't have." I said, placing a hand over my heart.

"Shut up and go change." he said, shoving the clothes into my hands.

I smiled and walked into the bathroom attached to his room to change. I left my clothes on the floor and stared in the mirror, smirking to myself.

His clothes smell so nice.

I walked back into his room and noticed that he had also changed into some basketball shorts and a solid black tee. I leaned on the door frame and watched him dig around a basket full of movies.

"What do you want to watch?" he asked not looking up.

"Anything's fine." I said.

I jumped on his bed and waited for him to pick a movie. He finally stood up and grinned goofily at me. He held up one of the Star Wars movies, and I swore I saw him blush. I just laughed as he put it in and climbed on the bed next to me. I pulled the covers over me and cuddled up to his side as he put an arm around me. The movie started and we both zoned out. I was feeling a bit sleepy, but I couldn't fall asleep. Everything was too perfect. When the movie got closer to the end, Tony started rubbing my shoulder. I sat up so our shoulders were touching, and I laid my head on his shoulder. His arm moved and his hand rested on my side. When the movie finally ended, Tony turned the tv off and we sat in silence. It wasn't awkward. It was nice.

"I really like you, Jamie. Like, no joke. I don't know what it is about you, but you give me butterflies that I haven't felt in such a long time. And I know this is probably super cheesy, but when we kissed earlier, it was like magic. I've never felt more alive."

I wrapped both my arms around his middle and gave him a kiss on the cheek. His grip tightened on my side. I could feel the need and the want just in his fingertips.

"I like you too, Tony. I really would like to be with you because I think we could be amazing, but I don't want to come between you and Stephanie." I said, fidgeting with his shirt.

He laid his head atop mine and sighed.

"You're not coming between us, I promise. We were having problems way before I met you."

He paused and put his other hand on top of my hand that rested on his stomach.

"I'm gonna break up with Stephanie, but I don't know how or when. Like I don't know if it will be tomorrow, or next week, or whenever, but I don't want you to feel like you have to wait around for me. I don't want you to feel like you're breaking us up. I just feel safe around you. You make me happy." he said.

I lifted my head to look at him. He was smiling at me, and I knew what I had to do. I let go of him and climbed onto his lap, straddling him. I took his face in my hands and kissed him hard. Our lips moved in sync, and his arms wrapped around my waist. I finally pulled back, out of breath.

"I can wait. I like you way too much to give you up now." I said, still holding his face.

His smile grew, and he laughed.

"Just one question though. Can I kiss you whenever I want?" I asked, removing my hands from his face and rested them on his shoulder.

"You can do whatever you want, when you want. What Stephanie doesn't know won't hurt her."

My thoughts exactly, Tony.

I smiled and kissed him again. I ran my fingers through his hair, and tugged on it every now and then. This seemed to please him because every time I would do so, his grip tightened on me. He finally flipped me off his lap and turned on his side, not breaking the kiss. He reached behind me and turned off the lamp beside his bed, swallowing us in darkness. He pulled away and pulled me in close. His head rested above mine and his arms stayed wrapped around me tightly.

"You're perfect, Jamie." he whispered and kissed the top of my head.

My head was spinning and I couldn't respond. I let him hold me and he continued to whisper things he liked about me.

"I'm not letting you go." I said when he finished.

"Good. Neither am I."

What have I gotten myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
feedback? the more feedback I get, the faster I'm willing to update. Just saying.