Status: Complete.

Sharpen Your Teeth and Bite as Hard as You Want

Chapter 17

Jamie's POV

When we got back to my house, Tori was still awake. I banged on the door and she opened it within seconds.

"I've been trying to call you all fuc---"

She stopped when she saw the bandages on my arm and Tony in tow.

"What the hell happened? Wait, I thought you went to your parents house? What's going on? Why is Tony he---"

I threw up my hand and cut her off.

"Hold up on the questions. Can Tony use your phone to call the boys?" I asked her.

She handed him her phone and he began to call everyone. I went into the kitchen and grabbed two waters and went back into the living room. I handed one to Tony and sat down beside him on the couch. Tori sat cross-legged on the table in front of us and stared at us.

"They guys will be here in a few minutes." Tony said, grabbing my hand.

"Uuuuh" Tori began and stared at the two of us.

"It's a looooooonggg story, babe." I said to her.

We waited around for a few more minutes before another knock was at the door.

"COME IN!" Tori yelled and Vic, Mike, and Jaime all walked in with worried looks on their faces.

"What's going on? You scared the hell out of us man." Vic said, handing Tony a bag.

Me and Tony looked at each other and took a deep breath.

"I guess we should start from the top huh?" Tony began.

I nodded my head and let Tony speak. He told everyone how we hung out that first day they got back from tour and how we kissed and decided that we wanted to be with each other. Then he told them what happened tonight and the look on their faces throughout the story were priceless.

"So you beat the shit out of that cunt?" Mike asked.

I laughed. "No, I only hit her once."

"Still. You knocked her the fuck out." Mike replied.

We all laughed and Tony finished the story. Eventually everyone became tired and we told them they could crash here if they'd like. Mike ended up staying in Tori's room, Tony stayed in mine, and Jaime and Vic shared the pullout couch. Me and Tony changed into clean clothes and crawled into my warm bed. This night had exhausted me.

"So what are we doing tomorrow?" I asked Tony as I laid my head on his chest.

"Well. I've got to go to the insurance place and figure what all I need to do to get all my shit back. And maybe go buy some clothes and figure out where I'm gonna stay til I get a new place."

"You know you can stay here with me."

"Are you sure? I don't want to intrude..."

"I'm positive. We don't mind." I said, reaching up to play with his braid.

"Okay." he said, and we remained quiet until we fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Super fucking short, but I wanted to get something out. And it's a filler, but like I said, I really needed to get something out. Hopefully I can get it going again from here. Feedback?