Status: Complete.

Sharpen Your Teeth and Bite as Hard as You Want

Chapter 18- The End

Jamie's POV

It's been one month since the fire at Tony's apartment. He's all moved into a new one and he and the rest of Pierce the Veil are on tour right now. They're supposed to be coming home today. I'm quite excited for their return, but also quite nervous.

"So when are you telling Tony?" Tori asked me, as we began cooking dinner for the boys.

Her and Mike began dating not too long after the fire. They were extremely happy with each other and it made my heart melt.

"Probably right after dinner. I don't want to keep it from him any longer. He needs to know." I said, rubbing my belly.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The boys arrived and I couldn't be happier. I was nervous to tell Tony the news because we had only been together for a month...this could ruin everything, but Tony is different. He wouldn't do that to me. Tony has a heart.

"Tony? Can I talk to you for a second?"

I pulled him away from everyone in the living room so I could tell him. He followed me to my room and we sat on my bed.

"What is it, baby?" he finally said.

He grabbed my hands and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled at him and took a deep breath. Panic set it, and it was for a good reason.

"Tony, I'm pregnant." I said looking into his perfect brown eyes.

He didn't speak. He didn't even react for what felt like an hour. We stared at each other and he eventually dropped my hands. At that point, I knew what was going to happen. I felt my heart drop and thoughts of what would happen to me kept popping into my head. I'll have to raise this kid on my own. It'll grow up with no father figure. I could feel the tears well up in my eyes and Tony's face still held no emotion.

"I can't. I'm sorry. I like you, but I'm not ready for a kid. Nor am I ready to date a girl with a kid. It's not worth it. You can keep it or whatever, but don't expect me to be in its life." He said.

Then he walked out of my room, out of my house, and out of my life.

And I haven't heard from or seen him since...

7 months later

Getting around alone was getting harder and harder everyday. After Tony walked out, I tried and tried to get him to come back, but he wouldn't speak to be. Not even a word. Vic tried to talk to him, but Tony wanted nothing to do with me. I'm not sure why. We could have worked something out. I think he was just scared.

But I really thought we had something special...

I walked down the isles of Wal Mart alone once again, filling up my shopping cart with various food items. My mind was wandering off to what life would be like as a single mother. I was so distracted that I had accidentally bumped into someone else's cart.

"Oh I'm so sorry! I wasn't pay---"

I stopped immediately and my jaw dropped. Standing in front of me was none other than Joel Piper. His jaw hung as well.

"Jamie..." he said quietly.

I hadn't seen Joel since I left TWA. It was quite a shock to see him again. The only thing different about him was that his hair was a little shorter and darker. He still looked amazing.

"You look great." I said to him.

He smiled wide at me.

"You look......pregnant." he replied with a laugh.

I laughed along with him and then it got a little awkward.

"Is it..." he began.

I nodded and looked away. I felt his hand on my shoulder, and I looked up. He had that knowing look in his eyes and all these old emotions came flooding back. Joel and I loved each other...I couldn't deny that. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a warm embrace. It felt safe. It felt loving. And it felt RIGHT.

"I've missed you." he whispered into my hair.

I hugged him tighter and never wanted to let go. I started to regret ever letting him go in the first place.

I learned my lesson the hard way though. I've given up on talking to Tony again. He'll never get to see his kid grow up, but someone will. I refuse to let this kid have no father.

"Maybe...I could come by one day...or I can take you out to dinner or something." Joel asked me once we pulled out of the hug.

"I'd like that, Joel." I said with a smile creeping on to my face.

We both grinned at each other like idiots until my phone rang. It was Tori asking where I was. I said goodbye to Joel and finished getting my groceries and headed home. Joel didn't leave my mind the whole way and when I got home, I checked my phone and saw that I had one new message from Joel.

You're still as beautiful as the day I met you. Maybe this is a chance to start over. <3333
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't hate me pls. <3