Status: Complete.

Sharpen Your Teeth and Bite as Hard as You Want

Chapter 4

I met with at least 40 fans before I called it a night and headed outside for bus call. I walked up behind a shirtless Joel, who was talking to Tony, and hugged him from behind. I got a 'hey baby' from him and he continued his conversation about skating or something like that with Tony. I didn't really pay attention to the conversation. My mind was on how amazing it would be to get to sleep next to my baby again.

And other things I can do with him....

I kept my arms wrapped around Joel and rocked side to side with him. He linked his fingers with mine, but continued his conversation. I rested my head on his bare back and listened to him talk.

I didn't understand a word of it.

I lifted my head and kissed his shoulder blades. I knew he could tell I was getting impatient, but he still continued. I would have started on his neck, but he would get mad because of Tony standing in front of him. I kissed his shoulder one more time before letting go and walking towards my band's van. I grabbed my bag out of the backseat and walked back over to Joel who sounded like he was finishing up his conversation.

"Yeah man, we'll make some time to do that." he paused and looked at me with my stuff in hand.

"Looks like someone's getting impatient." Tony said with a smirk.

I stuck my tongue out at him and grabbed Joel's arm.

"I missed him." I said looking up at him and smiling.

"We're gonna be up all night aren't we?" Joel asked with a laugh.

I nodded my head and tugged on his arm. Tony laughed and waved us off.

"Get out of here." he said.

"Gladly!" I half-yelled and pulled Joel towards OM&M's bus.

He laughed but let me drag him away. I laced my fingers with his and pulled him along.

"Someone's in a hurry." Joel said as we walked up the stairs.

"I just want to spend as much time with you as possible. After this tour, who knows when I'll see you next." I said while putting my bag by his bunk.

I stood up straight to see a big goofy smile on his face.

"What?" I asked him, his smiling catching on.

"You're beautiful." he said.

I could feel the heat rush to my cheeks, and I looked away. He complemented me way too often and I didn't deserve it. I wasn't nearly as beautiful as he claims. I stood awkwardly as Joel eventually wrapped his arms around me.

"Stop thinking so much. It makes my brain hurt." he said and pulled me into his bunk.

I giggled and scooted over to the wall, rolling over to face him. I stared longingly at his lips and chest and reached out to touch his face.

"How am I even here right now with you? You're Joel Piper...and I'm just a nobody who got lucky in a band." I said while rubbing my thumb over his cheeks.

"Don't even start with me, Jamie. You know you're amazing." he replied, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close.

I didn't reply and placed my forehead against his, staring into those big, beautiful brown eyes of his. I could feel the smile growing on my face.

The eyes are the windows to the soul.

Joel brushed his lips against mine so slowly. I pushed my head forward to catch a kiss, but he pulled back laughing quietly, teasing me. He leaned back in and bit my lip lightly. His hands slipped under my shirt and he gripped my sides. I shuddered at the feeling of his fingers on my skin.

"We're gonna have to keep really quiet tonight." he whispered, slowly lifting my shirt, trailing his fingers up my spine.

I bit my lip, closed my eyes, and arched my back at the feeling. He knew exactly what to do to make me crave his body on mine. I opened my eyes to see him staring at me, his jaw hanging slightly open. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his face towards mine.

"Challenge accepted." I said before pressing my lips to his.

He moaned quietly and pulled my shirt up higher.

"I better not hear you two fucking all night." I heard Austin shout from the front of the bus.

Joel and I both burst into a fit of laughter.

"You won't hear us, I promise!" I shouted back to him.

I heard him groan in response and went back to kissing Joel. He finally pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it to our feet. He removed his lips from mine and trailed kisses up my jawline, finally reaching my neck. He kissed the spot right under my ear, and it drove me wild.

He knows my sweet spot too well.

I let my hands travel from his neck, down his chest, and to his sides. He hovered above me and kissed my neck roughly. His lip ring was cool against my skin. A few quiet moans erupted from my throat while he nipped and sucked on my neck.

He's gonna leave a fucking mark....he's gonna do it on purpose.

I tugged at the waistband on his shorts as he moved one of his hands to my stomach. He fiddled for the button on my jeans and quickly undid it. I watched his hand struggle to do the job, while his other hand held him up on the bunk. I pulled my jeans off myself because I was getting impatient. I wanted him now. He laughed at me and kissed my lips once again. He stopped and smiled. I watched his eyes roam my body. Seeing me in just my underwear and a bra got him going. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him back in, kissing him roughly. I tangled my fingers in his hair and kissed him all over. I arched my back and he quickly put his hand underneath me to unhook my bra. He pulled it off and threw it aside. His lips attacked my neck again and traveled down my chest. He flicked his tongue in all the right places and it made me go crazy. I reached back down to his shorts and tugged at them. His erection was obvious at this point, and all I wanted was for it to be inside me. He pulled his shorts and boxers off at once and quickly pulled off my underwear. His fingers traveled up my legs and he teased me. His lips were attached to my chest, but I was done messing around. I grabbed his fully erect penis, and he stopped instantly, looking at me.

"Cut the foreplay, Piper. I want you now." I whispered, threateningly.

He nodded his head and kissed me slowly. He grabbed my left leg and placed it on his shoulder. I wrapped my arms around him and prepared for the feeling of his penis inside me.

Boom.

I sucked in a huge breath of air and dug my fingernails into his back. He thrust into me hard and began slowly pulling in and out. I craved more. I grinded my hips against his as hard as I could and moaned. His lips went right back to my mouth to muffle the sound. Our tongues danced together as he progressively got faster and our breaths heavier. I clawed at his back and tugged on his hair. My leg was still on his shoulder, and my foot was on the ceiling. He took my leg off his shoulder but held it up beside his hip now. We tried keeping quiet, but there was no stopping the sounds from the bunk. I head music get louder in the background and knew Austin and the boys were trying to drown us out. They wouldn't stop us because it was our first night together in over three weeks and we wouldn't be doing this every night. When I finally reached my peak, my eyes rolled into the back of my head and I let out a loud moan.

"That a boy, Joel! Make her scream!" Austin shouted from the front of the bus, followed by the boys howling with laughter.

My cheeks heated up for the second time that night and I smiled at Joel who was so close to finishing. He finally did and placed his head in my neck and moaned into my ear.

That's almost enough to get me going again.

He fell beside me and pulled the blanket around us. I turned on my side, facing him, and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his protectively around my waist and pulled me in close, twisting his sweaty legs with mine. I snuggled up to him and he kissed me softly.

"I missed you." I said.

"I can tell." he replied with a wink.

I giggled and closed my eyes, preparing myself for sleep. The music had been shut off up front and I could hear the boys preparing for bed.

"We can be oceans, flow with the tides. Feel every emotion, just you and I. When our worlds are crashing I'll stand by your side. I'm gonna take my time with you that it takes to make you feel like you are the only one. I'm gonna take my time to prove you've got my attention cause you are the only one. I will be the one that you can run to, the only one." Joel softly sang to me.

"What was that?" I asked when he was done.

"My new song I'm working on. Do you like it?" he said, getting excited.

I nodded my head and felt my body relax. Joel rubbed my back lightly as I began to drift off into a peaceful sleep.

I could have sworn I heard him mumble 'I love you'
♠ ♠ ♠
Damn. that took a while to write. it's kinda graphic, but I hope you guys like it! Feedback would be greatly appreciated! :)