Status: Complete.

Sharpen Your Teeth and Bite as Hard as You Want

Chapter 5

The next few days went by exactly as the first had. I stayed with Joel every night and spent my days getting to know PTV a little bit better. Vic and I had become pretty close, as well as me and Jaime. Tony didn't really talk much, and Mike was always drunk and high. He was all over the place, and I loved every second of it.

Tonight we had off. We were staying at a hotel and you know exactly what that means.

Fucking party.

Pierce the Veil has been known for partying, and tonight I get to see what all the hype is about. Joel doesn't drink, but he knows I do. We've talked about it, and he doesn't mind it as long as I don't act a damn fool.

But I usually do.

I changed into a pair of black skinny jeans and a sleeve-less floral top. I slipped on my white Toms and walked into the bathroom connected to my private hotel room. I got special stuff cause I'm a girl. Ha. I looked in the mirror at my hair and decided to straighten while I waited on whoever to come get me. As soon as I turned off my straightener I heard a knock at the door. I grabbed my cell phone and answered it quickly. Vic and Tony stood before me looking fresh and clean.

Tony, y u look so freaking good?!?

Uh what? No.

"Ready to party, princess?" Vic asked with a smirk on his lips.

I put my hands on my hips and smiled back at them.

"You ain't seen nothing." I said, the party girl threatening to come out.

They both laughed and looked at me skeptically.

"I don't know...I feel like you're gonna pass out pretty early." Tony said.

"I'm gonna be white girl wasted and you guys are gonna love me. Let's go. I'm ready to get drunk!" I shouted pushing past them.

They followed me to the elevator and we all piled in.

"I think her and Mike are gonna get along well tonight." Tony said.

"That is, if she can keep up with good 'ol Whiskey Hands." Vic said with a wink.

I just smiled. They don't know what is about to hit. I may be small, but I can drink like a fish. As we entered the large room that was rented out just for our tour, I looked around and spotted Joel in a corner with Austin and a few others. I made my way over there not caring if Tony or Vic followed. I saw all the crew and bands were here, red cups in hand. I finally reached Joel and gave him a kiss. I felt something tugging at my arm. It was Vic. I laughed and turned back to Joel who waved me off.

"Go have fun, but be careful!" he said as Vic dragged me away.

He led me to a table full of sodas, juices, and most importantly alcohol. I eyed everything carefully and thought about what I wanted. I noticed Mike walk up and stand beside me.

"I don't think you're ready for this." he said.

"I was born ready." I replied looking up at him.

Soon enough, all of PTV was standing around me, trying to call me out. I just laughed at them and reached for a bottle of Jack Daniels.

"Think you can handle it?" Mike began.

"You don't know me, Whiskey Hands. I'll drink your ass under the table." I said pulling off the lid.

He raised an eyebrow at me as Jaime, Vic, and Tony all 'oooed' at us. I was calling Mike out and I knew he wouldn't let this challenge go to waste.

"Let's see what you got then, Pipsqueak." he said.

I smirked and lifted the bottle to my lips and chugged as much as I could in about 10 seconds. I set it down and wiped my lips. The boys mouths all hung open. I grabbed a coke from the table and took a sip, still waiting for the boys to speak.

"Well who knew little Joely would pick up a drinker." Vic finally said.

"You hardly have any room to call anyone little." Jaime piped in.

Vic gave him a look but grabbed the bottle and poured himself a drink. The other three did the same, but Tony made two. He handed one to me and winked.

"Cheers." he said lifting his glass.

We raised our glasses and the night began. Within an hour I was pretty drunk, but I wasn't done yet. I had met at least half the people in the room and had been passed around by all of PTV and OM&M. I searched the room for Joel, but I didn't find him anywhere so I shrugged it off and headed back to the table for more liquor. I was filling my 7th cup when a body appeared next to me. I spilled a little on the table and just stared at it for a second. Then I continued to make my drink and sip it as I turned to the mystery person.

"Someone's a bit drunk, eh?" None other than Tony Perry asked me.

He had been a lot more talkative tonight...I think it's because of the alcohol.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I slurred back at him.

He laughed and we chatted about a few things. But all I could think of is where Joel could be. It worried the piss out of me.

"Are you ok? You look like you might cry." Tony asked me.

I snapped back to reality and put on a fake smile.

"No, I'm good. I need another drink though." I said and downed the rest of my cup.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"Positive!" I shouted while filling my cup.

I took a sip and ignored the fact that I could no longer taste anything and my lips were numb. Vic stumbled his way over to us and flung his arm around my shoulder.

"Let's dance, Jamie!" he shouted and pulled me away from the drink table.

I giggled and drunkenly danced with Vic. Soon Jaime joined us and the three of us danced like idiots in the middle of the room.

"Hey have you seen Joel?" I asked Vic over the loud music.

He shook his head no and mouthed sorry to me. I just nodded my head and continued to look around the room. There was still no sign of him or my band mates for that matter. I assumed they all went to bed because they weren't much on drinking. I shrugged it off until I noticed Austin walking this way.

"Where's Joel?" I asked, grabbing his arm.

"Whoa, calm down lady." Austin said laughing. "He's up in his room. Alone. He's tired."

I let out a sigh of relief and stumbled backwards into a person. I turned to apologize when I saw it was Tony.

"I think it's time for you to go to bed." he said, laughing. Austin laughed too, then walked off.

That's when I realized there were about 3 of him.

"Maybe you're right." I said putting my hand on my head.

I couldn't walk straight, and I wasn't too sure that I could make it to my room, and I really wanted to see Joel.

"Want me to take you up there?" Tony asked.

I nodded my head and he wrapped his arm around me. I let him basically carry me to the elevator and I tried to sober myself up, but it wasn't working one bit.

I won't remember this tomorrow...

"Take me to Joel's room. I need to see him." I think I said.

Tony didn't reply. He just pushed the button on the elevator and up we went. The motion made me feel a little sick.

"I'm not so sure I like elevators right now." I said, leaning on the wall.

Tony laughed a little, but he still said nothing. The doors finally opened and he guided me down the never-ending hallway. I stumbled my way down and eventually fell into a table on the left side causing the loudest noise possible.

"Ooow." I said as I laid there.

Tony was trying to help me up when a door down the hall opened up and I heard footsteps coming this way. I was finally standing and I looked up to see Joel with his arms crossed looking at me, disappointed.

"I'm in trouble, aren't I?" I asked looking at him.

He didn't say anything, but reached out his hand to me. I took it and let him pull me closer.

"Thanks, Tony." Joel said and dragged me into his room.

I think I got a little too white girl wasted tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one was kind of terrible...but oh well.