Status: Don't be fooled by an outside appearence.

Call Me Daddy.

Two.

"Are you excited?" Marcus asked. We were on our way to his house in Perrysburg.

"More than you will ever know." I smiled. "Sooo, do I call you dad or Marcus?" He laughed at the question.

"I'm twenty-three years old. I don't think I'm ready for the whole 'daddy' name yet."

"So why'd you adopt me?"

"I need a girl in my life, but I just don't want a girlfriend or wife."

"Are you gay?" I blurted out, instantly regretting it. Luckily he just laughed it off and stroked my long brunette hair with his free hand.

"No, I'm not gay. I just don't want to be in a committed relationship with someone. If you haven't noticed, they haven't been really working out for anybody else lately." He shrugged putting his hand in his lap. We drove in silence for probably another thirty minutes until we passed a sign that said "Welcome to Perrysburg, Ohio. Go Yellow Jackets!" A huge smile climbed its way across my face. This was my new home. Marcus drove into the parking lot of a giant brick building.

"This is your new high school. Let's go get you registered." Marcus said, sending me a dazzling smile. I slowly climbed out of the car and caught up with him. I had never gone to a high school before, or any other school as a matter of fact. At the orphanage, Beth and the other employees taught us.

As we walked up to the building, I could see the baseball team practicing in a huge field and the track team were running laps in another field double the size of the baseball field. God damn. Did this place have a pool, too? We walked in through the front doors and at the end of the short hall was a gigantic gym. As we passed it I heard a splash and took a quick look at the inside. Well, what do you know. There was a pool.

"God dammit, Seth! I hate it when you do that!" I short, skinny blonde yelled as she crawled out of the pool. A tall brunette boy, with a nice eight pack if I might add, was laughing at her anger. I could understand why. She looked like Tinkerbell except her whole body didn't turn red, just her face.

"Awe, c'mon Kessi. Don't get mad. Your going to get in anyways." He smiled at the blonde.

"Doesn't mean you have to push me in." She glared. The boy just laughed, then his eyes landed on me. I think I stopped breathing for a second.

"Are you coming, Linzi?" Marcus called. He was already half-way down the hall.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered, tearing my eyes away from the boy. I ran down the hall to catch up with Marcus and we walked into the main office. A plump lady, maybe mid-fourtys, was sitting at a large desk, typing something furiously on the computer.

"Marcus Ribsy. What brings you to back to Perrysburg High?" She smiled giving him a hug.

"Hello, Mrs. Davis. I've come to see Mrs. Warrike."

"She is in her office. Can I help you, dear." She asked, turning on me. Marcus had already started walking to the back room.

"I-I'm with him." I whispered, chasing after Marcus. He opened the door and walked right on in.

"Well, I never thought I would see the day where Marcus Ribsy walked into my office again."

"You're looking good, Mrs. Warrike. Are you getting younger." He grinned, smoothly. He was obviously lying. Mrs. Warrike was a tall wrinkly old lady. She was probably in her late sixties. Her make-up was way to over-done.

"Oh Marcus, stop." She giggled."So what can I do for you?"

" I'm here to register my daughter." He wrapped his arm around my shoulders. She looked at me and her eyes widened. I gave her a weak smile."

"How old are you, deary?"

"Sixteen. He adopted me today." She exhaled loudly.

" Oh thank the Lord. I thought you were actual blood there for a second. You guys look alike." She laughed. "Well sit down, deary. Let's make you a yellow jacket!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo how do you like it?
Comments please(:
Thanks,
Twisted Taylor.(: