Status: Don't be fooled by an outside appearence.

Call Me Daddy.

Three.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I shut off the alarm clock and got up slowly. I trudged downstairs where Marcus had a little feast set out for me. Lined up on the counter in a row were pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, and milk.

"Mornin', sweetheart. Ready for your first day of high school?" He asked. He was sitting at the dining room table reading the newspaper like he was in his forty's.

"Guess so." I shrugged. He chuckled.

"Guess you will feel better once you got some food in that skinny belly of yours." He smiled. "Go on. Eat something." I looked at all the food that could feed a family of five. I finally grabbed a plate and started piling food onto it. Then, I shuffled over to the table and ate slowly. "I have something for you." Marcus said reaching into his pocket. Did that smile ever leave his face? He slid a small square shaped thing toward me.

"Y-you got me an iPhone?!" I grinned.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it! Thank you, Marcus!" I jumped up and gave him a huge hug. My first phone and I hear it's one of the best smart-phones.

"Your welcome, love. Well you better get ready. Don't want to be late for your first day of school now do you?" I crammed the rest of my breakfast down my throat and ran upstairs to get ready.

~~~

"Okay. Well here is you schedule. In the top right corner is your locker number and combination. Your locker will be on the second floor in the art wing." The plump Mrs. Davis smiled at me. One of her front teeth was missing. I smiled back awkwardly and walked out of the office. Suddenly, a small pair of pixie like arms were hugging my waist.

"Hi! My name is Kessandra, but call me Kessi. You must be the new girl, Linzi! Such a pretty name! Your in, like, five of my classes. Isn't that great?!" She let me go and I finally got to see the strange girl's face. It was the girl I saw that got pushed in the pool when I got registered. She was a little taller up close. She was also talking at a hundred miles per hour. "We are going to be best friends! I just know it! I can so tell! Oh, I'm talking to much. What's up?" Kessi finally closed her mouth.

"I-erm-uh..." I stuttered, not knowing what to say.

"Kessi. Don't you go and scare the new girl away. She seems nice." The tall brunette boy from the pool laughed. My heart thumped loudly. He was even more gorgeous up close! "Hey, I'm sorry if my sister freaked you out. She does that." The blonde glared at her brother. "I'm Seth." He extended his right arm. I shook it limply.

"Anyways. Do you need some help getting around? I will be more than ecstatic to help." The small, Tinkerbell look-alike smiled. What's her name? Kessi? Yeah, that's it.

"Uh, yeah. That would be great. Do you know where the art wing is?" I asked stupidly.

"Of coarse! It's only like the best wing ever! Do you like art?" I nodded stiffly. "Awesome! You'll love the teachers! They are the best!"

"Dude. Kessi, calm down. I think you really scaring this poor girl. Sorry, what's your name?"

"L-L-Linzi."I stuttered again. Damn nervousness. Seth smiled. "Well isn't that a gorgeous name. Hey, let me see if we have any classes together." He said taking my schedule. He glanced it over and smiled. "Sweet! We have lunch and art together. I eat lunch in the courtyard alone. Want to join me?" His eyes twinkled and I nodded. "Cool. Meet. me by the art room. Well I got to get going. See you then."

"Oh shit! Bell's about to ring! Okay, ummm, give me that!" Kessi snatched my schedule out of my hands. "Okay. We have our first five periods together. C'mon, let's go!" The small pixie girl grabbed my hand and started dragging me to Ecology with Mr. Dewitt. I smiled. I had already made two new friends in, like, four minutes. I guess this one was apparently my new best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think?
I already know the ending. Mwahhahah.(:
Comments/Concerns?
Thanks,
Twisted Taylor.(: