Status: Don't be fooled by an outside appearence.

Call Me Daddy.

Five.

"Hey, sweet pea. How was your first day? Did you make any friends?" Marcus asked as I climbed into his car. I automatically started explaining how amazing of a day I had.

"Oh my God! It was so fucking awesome! I made two friends, and get this! They want me to hang out with them Friday night!" I could feel my happiness radiating off my body. I think Marcus could also because he started laughing at me.

"Who are these kids?" He asked.

"Kessi and Seth Cain." Marcus tightened his grip around the wheel when he heard Seth's name, but he kept that dazzling smile on his face.

"Good kids. Get good grades. Don't do drugs or smoke cigarettes or drink. I'm going to guess that Kessi came up to you?"

"Yeah.. how did you know that?" I asked, confused.

"My mother is friends with their mother. They went to school together."

"Oh, that makes sense." I laughed at my stupidity. "Sooo, would it be okay if I hung out with them Friday after school? Pretty please with sprinkles on top?"

"I guess it's okay." He laughed. "Oh. We are meeting your grandmother on Saturday." He pulled into the driveway.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I yelled, excitedly. I quickly pecked him on the cheek and ran into the house. I whipped out my phone and texted Seth.

To: Sexy Stud(;
Marcus said I could hang out
with you guys Friday! :D

I clicked the and button and headed upstairs to my room. I thew my backpack onto my fuzzy green beanbag I'll get to my homework later. I went over to my queen sized water bed and collapsed. I kept thinking about lunch with Seth and giggled to myself. I can't believe a gorgeous boy like that thinks that I'm pretty. Me! The little orphan girl. My phone chirped and I grabbed it excitedly, thinking it was Seth. Instead is was some unknown number.

From: (419)-556-2987
How dare you get my stupid brother's
number and not mine! I thought we
were friends, bitch!

I laughed, realizing that it was Kessi. I quickly added her number to my contacts and texted her back.

To: Kessi!
I'm sorry! You never asked! Still best
friends?(;

After I finished sending Kessi her message, I had another one in my inbox. This one was from Seth!

From: Sexy Stud(;
Swwweeeeeettt! We are gonna rock
this town! Btw, you might be getting
some angry texts from Kes. She is
not a happy camper right now. You
must like me better.(;

I smiled. I love being able to talk to a cute guy without having a panic attack and have them talk back. Kessi responded, so I quickly texted Seth back.

To: Sexy Stud(;
Shhhh. That's suppose to be a secret.(;

From: Kessi!
I guess...(; Anyhooker! Crazy excited
about Friday! See you tomorrow! :D

I texted her back saying I'd see her tomorrow and headed downstairs. Marcus was sitting in his chair in the family room watching Pawn Stars on the history channel. I climbed into the couch and curled up into a ball. My phone chirped again and Marcus turned his attention toward me.

"Who are you texting already?" He chuckled.

"Seth. We are talking about Friday." I said, pulling my phone out of my pocket.

"You're not excited are you?"

"Me? Pshh, not at all. Okay, maybe a little." I giggled.

"Seth is a pretty good looking boy." Marcus said. There was a strange tone in his voice. I couldn't really tell what it was, but it didn't sound to cheery.

"He is. He is also really nice. He told me I was pretty." I blushed. I looked at Marcus. He was smiling, like always, but this time it looked forced.

"Well he would be correct. You are a very pretty girl, Linzi." He said and turned his attention back to the T.V. I mumbled a thanks and looked at my text.

From: Sexy Stud(;
Yay! Finally someone likes me more
than my rotten little sister! :D

To: Sexy Stud(;
Dork! :D
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry I haven't updated this story in forever, my dear lovelies. I have been quite busy with my new story and editing my old ones.
Plus the fact I had school. Ew.
But it is now SUMMER VACATION! And I have no life so I should be on here more often.(:
When I'm not working on this story I will be working on my other. So if you haven't read them, please do. It will mean the world to me. Also please comment. I would love to hear what those amazing minds are thinking.(:
Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth(: