Sequel: Her Letters
Status: Completed but comments are appreciated.

Superman

aftermath

After my birthday, there was only the occasional chatting on Facebook. You even added my friends on Facebook. I admit I was kind of crushed since I thought I was going to be the only one who would have access to you.

But it didn't matter. It was your decision to do it anyway. Who am I to make your decision for you?

January 14 was a Saturday and the barkada decided to spend the day in the mall. At first, it was fun. Until I noticed something weird going between the four of them. I noticed that they were sometimes glancing towards my direction, thinking that I didn't see them look my way. In other words, they were acting suspicious. They were looking at Bea's cellphone and I was dying to get a look at that phone.

"Seriously, guys? You aren't going to tell me what's going on? The suspense is killing me here." I whined and pouted at them. I did not enjoy being left out.

Bea was squirmning, a sure sign that she was hiding something.

She suddenly turned around and whispered to the other 3, "Come on, guys. Let's tell her already! I feel so bad."

Hannah glanced at me and whispered, "But she'll be crushed. Lower your voices though."

That was the only thing that I heard from them before they started whispering in a much softer tone.

I waited a long time. Not really a long time, only 10 minutes.

But it felt like hours instead of minutes.

Bea turned to me and pleaded, "Please don't be mad."

I looked at her and raised my eyebrow. I scoffed, "Why would I be mad? Unless the something you're going to tell me would make me mad. But I assure you, I won't."

Hannah meekly said, "Really?"

I smiled at them four and said, "Yes, really."

Bea finally blurted out, "Lance has been asking Hannah and I through text."
♠ ♠ ♠
so umm, yeah. New Mibba, huh?

Would anyone like a sequel? :o
Anyone interested in writing it with me?