Sequel: Her Letters
Status: Completed but comments are appreciated.

Superman

heartache

Days passed by quickly and I didn't even notice it back then. By December, we were just chatting in Facebook because I was in the States.

If you're wondering why I was in the States back then, it was because my dad was working there. My mom and I just visited him and gave him some quality family time. In other words, we gave him some company.

But then you should've seen me when we were chatting on Facebook. I was so happy that I tripped and fell on the electric fan while it was still running. If I was dead because of that then I wouldn't be writing to you, would I?

A simple 'Hi' and 'How are you?' from you makes my day. Did you know that? You probably don't. At least you know now. But a whole conversation with you, that's all I remember for a week.

Yes, my crush on you was that serious. To the point when I stalked your Facebook once a week.

I saw those pictures. Pictures of you and other girls that wasn't me. God, you were 14 and you made panties drop already (even mine). I can't say that I wasn't jealous but I did tell myself over and over again that I shouldn't care because I'm your Lois Lane and just your best friend.

But just being a best friend? That made my heart ache for the first time.