Status: Just Started(:

I'm Losing My Only Dream.

One.

I was fourteen when I met Jimmy. I had been sitting outside the school in the grass and shade of the trees. I was in the middle of reading a book, it was almost at the end when there was a sudden shadow over me, glancing up I noticed that it was my older brother Johnny’s friend, Jimmy, “What do you want?” I asked, my voice seemed to snap just a bit, he smiled at me, “I was just wondering why you always sit over here by yourself? You could always spend more time with your brother and us.” I sighed, fixed my glasses, “Because, I spend enough time with my brother as it is. I don’t really need to spend even more time with him and sometimes, I hate to be rude, but in all honesty, I don’t even know any of you that well.” He smiled, “Well let me introduce myself, James Sullivan, but call me Jimmy. And I already know, Cassandra Seward, you only allow certain people to call you Cassandra, everyone else calls you Cass.”
I guess he knows more than I thought he did, he took my hand and pulled me up from the ground, “Let’s go. Johnny left already, I can take you home.” I smiled slightly, “Ok, thank you.”

Now

“Jimmy! Give it back!” I screamed and ran after him, Johnny grabbed me and pulled me back, “Don’t do anything stupid.” I rolled my eyes, ripped my arm away from him and ran after Jimmy again. Tackling him to the ground, he smiled up at me, “I knew you’d chase me if I took it.” I rolled my eyes, “Just give me back my damn phone James!” He laughed and stuck his tongue out at me, “Where is it Cassandra?” I glared at him, “You too-,” I looked at his smirking face and noticed something, “James Owen Sullivan! Is my phone in your pants?!” He burst into a fit of laughter, “Um what do you think? You know that I took it, so why even bother asking if it is?”

I stood up and pulled the phone out, “Dick,” and walked away from him. He followed after me, “Aw! Come on Cass! I was just playing around!” I flipped him off and walked in the house, “Johnny! Keep Jimmy away from me now!” Johnny sighed, “Why?” I walked up the stairs, “He shoved my phone down his pants and now it has his dick germs on it!” I heard them burst into laughter and smiled slightly as I walked up the stairs to my room.

I changed into my favorite black and white plaid skirt, an AC/DC band t-shirt and my combat boots. I walked downstairs to see all of them looking at me, “What exactly are you doing?” I looked over at Johnny, “Well, considering I’m twenty-one, I’m going out drinking with my boyfriend.” Jimmy sounded shocked, “What boyfriend? Who?” I smiled and turned to face them just for a moment, “He should be here any mi-,” I was cut off by the sound of a car pulling in the driveway, “He’s here!” I ran over to the door and hugged him, “Ronnie!” He laughed and picked me up in a hug, “Cass! I missed you!” I then heard Jimmy’s voice, “You’re dating Radke?!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter one