Status: Curretnly being re-written

Escape the Fate

Everytime I See Your Face I Die.

*Gerard's POV*

Frank and I walked down the stairs side by side. I wanted to hold his hand but I didn't know if that's such a good idea. After what he just said I'm not sure if he meant he didn't want to do anything and be just friends or if we were boyfriends and we couldn't touch sexually. I didn't mind keeping my hands to myself, I have all my life. There is just something about Frank, I felt like I just had to put my hands on him. As creepy as it sounds that's how it is.

When we got to the bottom of the stairs we hear talking from the kitchen. Frank leads the way in, I follow behind him. Mikey and Fiona are sitting at the dining table eating and Ms. Iero is getting drinks together. Frank takes a seat across from Fiona and I go to sit beside Mikey.

"Gerard?" Frank asks as I'm sitting down.

I look up at him. "Yeah Frank?"

"Don't you wanna sit next to me?" He pats the chair seat next to him and smiles at me.

I return the smile and get up. Once I'm seated Ms. Iero has our plates of food in front of us. Dinner was pretty quiet, except for the small talk between Mikey and Fiona and Ms. Iero. Every now and then Frank would throw in a word or two but for the most part stayed quite.
When we finished eating Mikey and I offered to help clean up. Everyone insisted we didn't but us being the stubborn butts we are, we carried the dishes to the sink and placed them in the dishwasher while Frank and Fiona cleaned the table and got snacks for a movie. When we were all done we met in the living room. There was popcorn and smoothies sitting on the coffee table, along with blankets and pillows.

Mikey and Fiona called the couch so Frank and I were sitting on the floor in a big blanket. The movie started and Frank snuggled his body into mine. The movie was Killer Klowns from Outer Space, a pretty creepy movie. Even though I wasn't scared I still hid into Frank and he did the same. It was really nice. When the movie ended everyone was asleep but me. I laid Frank down on a pillow and then snuggled next to him. He rolled around quite a lot before he finally rested his head on my chest. I kissed his forehead a couple of times before I let sleep take me over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title credits: Less Cute-Say Anything. & If you've never heard this song look it up.
An update YAY! :)
I am writing this at 6 in the morning, for anyone who knows me they know I don't wake up earlier then noon. So this is a big one. Hope you enjoy.
Killer Klowns From Outer Space, is a movie I found online. I've never actually watched it since I'm too much of a chicken. But I have heard it was okay. So if you're ever looking for a creepy 80s horror movie you should watch that one.

I'd like to thank my co-author and comment leavers for giving me the strength to write this. THANK YOU!!!!!
Comment and what not :D

XOXO HHK <3<3<3 :D