Status: Curretnly being re-written

Escape the Fate

Waking Up

Frank's P.O.V.

When I awoke I found myself on my bed. I rubbed my eyes and looked around my room. I noticed Gerard lay down on the floor with a mess of blankets around him. A smile tugs at my lips and I found myself staring at him. I look at my nightstand for my phone and check that its 5:53 am.

I get up and drop my phone on the bed. I go to my dresser and pull out some boxers. I grab a towel hanging from my door and head for the bathroom down the hall. I hang the towel on top of the shower curtains and place my boxers on top of the closed toilet seat. I shut the door before I begin to strip down. I turn the single knob on the bath and adjust it. Once it’s warm I get in and stand under the spray.

It takes me about ten minutes to finish showering and to slip on my boxers. I walk out with the towel in my hand. I go into my room and look through my dresser again. I pull out dark jeans and a white shirt. I don't know what logo it has but I just slip it on. I go over to Gerard and gently shake him awake.

"Gerard, hey get up."

"Mmm?"

"Hurry we gotta go to school,"

"Okay hold on,"

He rubs his eyes and lays still. Two minutes go by and he's still on the floor. I roll my eyes and bend down again. I shake him harder this time and he jolts awake. He looks around the room before his eyes land on me.

"Fall asleep again and I'll bring the shower to you,"

He smiles and rolls his eyes. He gives me a 'yeah yeah' before getting up. He goes over to his bag and brings out his clothes. He takes them with him to the shower. He leaves his clothes in there before coming back out.

"Do you have any towels?"

"Oh yeah, let me just go get you a dry one."

I go to the little closet in the hall and bring out a yellow towel. I hand it over to him and he takes it. He smiles and goes back into the bathroom. I go into my room and slip on my jeans that I've been holding this entire time. I pull out some socks from my drawer and slip them on along with my shoes. I go to my closet and pull out a sweater; I slip it over my head and shove my phone and keys into the pockets of my jeans. When Gerard is out of the shower with his clothes on, I’m at my bed checking my bag to see if I’ve got everything.
“You’re not gunna fix your hair?”

“Yeah but I like to let it air dry.”

“Oh, cool… so does that mean you don’t have a blow dryer?”

“Of course, I just don’t use it but you can feel free to use it,”

“Thanks.”

“No problem. I’m gunna go wake up my sister and your brother.”

“Kay.”

I walk down the hall and open Fiona’s door. I see her in her bed and Mikey on the floor. I walk in and go to her bed. I plop myself down on it and grab hold of her shoulders. I begin to shake her violently and I yell.

“Fiona! Hurry up! It’s eight o’clock!”

Her eyes open and they go wide she looks around the room before scrambling out of bed and hurrying out to the hall. I giggle and look down at Mikey who woke up due to my yelling. He gives me a confused look before looking at the door. Fiona comes back in glaring at me.

“It’s not even close to eight you asshole,”

“I know, I just felt like yelling,”

“Well, next time yell at Gerard not at me,”

“But he was so cute just sleeping there and I didn’t want to disturb him,”

“He was what?”

I turn around and Gerard is at the door smirking. He walks in and stands next to the bed. I look up and stare at him waiting to see if he’ll say anything else. He doesn’t, so I try to speak but nothing comes out. I clear my throat and take a deep breath in.

“Cute, I said you were cute,”

“Why thank you.”

“You’re welcome.”

I smile and stand up; I go back to my room to grab my brush. I don’t do much with my hair but simply brush it off to the sides. I place it down on the bathroom sink and go grab my bag. I hang it on my shoulder and bring it down to the living room. I dump it down on the couch and go into the kitchen where my mom was sitting at the table with her robe on.

“Barely got up?”

“Yeah. Hey pass me that,”

“What the newspaper?”

“Yes, Frank, the newspaper,”

“Sheesh lady.”

“Hurry.”

I grab a hold of the newspaper across the table and toss it at her. She glares at me and looks down at it. I smile at the back of her head and go to the fridge. I stare at the contents and decide against having breakfast. Nothing appealed to me right now.

I go back upstairs to check on Fiona. Her door room is locked so I assume she was dressing. I knock at her door. She yells to hold on as I hear shuffling on the other side of the room. She opens the door and hides behind it, poking out her head.

“What?”

“I’ma head to school now, I’m pretty sure you’ll go walking with Mikey.”

“Okay then, see you there.”

She shuts the door and I go to my room to look for Gerard. I find him fixing his bag and slinging it over his shoulder. He turns around and is surprised to see me standing at the door. He quickly smiles and stands next to me.

“Ready to leave?”

“Yeah.”

“Alright, just so you know your brother is gunna go walking with my sister.”

“Oh, okay then.”

We begin walking out and down the street. There a few other kids walking down the street, some across from the one we’re on.

“I think you’re cute too,”

“Huh?” I look at Gerard with a confused look.

“You think I’m cute sleeping, well I think you’re cute.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Fillery chapter. Sorry xP

Thanks to those three commenters and new subscribers. (: Please keep them coming. We'd like to know what you guys think.

Thanks to the original author too, for letting me have a part in her story.