Status: Curretnly being re-written

Escape the Fate

2

*Frank's POV*

"Frank!! Honey come on!" My mom yelled at me from down stairs.

"I don't want to go mom," I groaned.

"Hurry! They look like nice people." I heard her smile fade as she examined the people out from the front window.

We had new neighbors, they moved in right in front of our house. Their small rental car and moving van just pulled up a few hours ago. No one had gone out to say hello or give out a welcoming hand, so my mother thought we should. I rushed down the stairs to wanting to go but I knew that they might have kids.

"Frank, Fiona," (Fiona is my twin sister) my mother stared talking softly. "Please be nice and do anything you can to help you know how it is to move to a new place." We both just nodded.

"Okay mama." Fiona was such a suck up sometimes. Fiona looked out the window one last time before we left our home. "Look mama! They have a son!" She yelled not talking her eyes off of the poor boy. My mother rushed to the window and stood at my sisters side.

"He's nothing special but he does look very nice." My mother smiled and kept staring. I walked over to stand with them and looked over the boy. Mother was right he wasn’t cute or anything like that, he was very nerdy looking. He had on black pants with a 'Black Flag' tee-shirt on. His hair was simple and kind of all over the place, a pair of wire glasses sat at the end of his small nose. We can be friends. "Frank! We’re going now." Mom and Fiona were half way out of the door. I dragged myself out and closed the door behind.

We immediately started helping the family unload all of their boxes into their house. Turns out they have two sons, not just the nerdy one. The other one looked older by a few years; he had long black locks that like his brothers were all over the place. He too wore black jeans but his shirt was different it was an Iron Maiden shirt. He didn't have glasses. We talked small but not really, I was too busy checking him out to even really pay attention anyway.

Once everything was inside I helped, Gerard,the hot brother, put his stuff into his new room. I helped him unpack some of the things and set them in his room like I thought would look cool. Shortly after we went upstairs and all gathered around their dining table that was in the kitchen area. I zoned out looking at Gerard again and when I was snapped out of my day dream, we were walking up the stairs to Mikey, the nerdy one's, room.

"I'm gonna go finish unpacking," Gerard said as he left Mikey's room. I wanted to follow but I didn't know him well enough to do so. I just stayed there with Fiona and Mikey feeling awfully like a third wheel.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the second of the rewritten. So far I like this new direction