Status: Curretnly being re-written

Escape the Fate

What Did Mom Say

Gerard threw me on the bed and pounced onto of me. His sweet body grinding against mine as he pulled himself up to my lips. I let out a small moan making sure he didn't hear it. We kissed roughly and he stuck his tongue into my mouth. I began to suck on his tongue and get a good low moan out of him. I smiled knowing I turned him on. I continued sucking and got another good moan out of him. He pulled his lips away and began to kiss my neck. Then he started sucking on it and biting lightly. He growled as he began to bite harder. He finally broke skin and I winced. He smirked and began to suck and nibble on my neck again.

I slid my hand down to his throbbing member and rubbed it the way I did before when we were in Mikey's bed. He moaned loud and moved his lips to the other side of my neck, sucking like he had been doing to the other side. I moaned low and tightened my grip on him. He winced at the pain. I chuckled a bit then began to rub him again. Gerard bit down hard on me again and I screamed.

I shoved my hand into his pants and began to rub him, his boxers still covering his dick. He moaned then winced. I could tell he wanted more but teasing him was far too fun. He kissed his way up to my lips. The taste of my blood rushed into my mouth. I rubbed him harder still not giving him what he wanted. He thrusts his hips into mine, creating amazing friction. I moaned loud, forgetting I was suppose to be quite so my mom wouldn't question us. Gerard hushed my moans by pressing his lips hard to mine again. I unbuttoned his pants and helped him slid then down. Then he unbuttoned my own pants and pulled them a bit down for me, our throbbing cocks pushing against each other.

He moaned very loud and I tried to lower my scream by biting my lip. Gerard shoved his hand into my pants and began to jack me off. I yelled a loud moan and came soon after. He came too in his own boxers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry another short, but there is some smut like it?

Who are my 3 subscribers? Comment if your one. :) Thanks
And to my awesome ELA teacher, not sure if you really are reading this but if you are, sorry for the awk ending right there and the other smug type things :/ told you it was more mature :)