Status: hopefully

Julius

WE'RE FIGHTING AGAIN

Why are you here? Are you serious? It’s been 7 years, and you’re asking me about Julius fucking Castle?

What can I remember?

He had blue eyes, no mother, no father, his favorite food was cherries, and he made straight F’s in school.

I fucking hated Julius. The only reason he hung around was to destroy me. He swallowed me whole only to shit me out.

He broke up with me, kicking me out of his house, throwing clothes and empty cigarette packs, calling me a “psycho.”

I cried. Stupid, I know.

We had gotten matching leather jackets the week before, and he’d thrown out his, keeping mine by mistake.

A week later, my cell rings, and it’s Julius, once again. I promised myself I wouldn’t, but I crumble completely when he cries.

I come back, and it happens all over again.

I don’t, and... well, that was never an option, not with Julius.

He was suffocating and possessive and jealous; like venom, he made me dirty and I couldn’t escape.

His ghost eats me away, still. He’ll always be there, watching me, laughing and crying, saying he would die for me. I never believed a word he said.

But if today I find Julius on my doorstep, intoxicating eyes and smothering words, lips stained cherry red, I can’t promise you I wouldn’t take him in.