The More Boys I Meet

Twenty Four

“Why are you cleaning so much?” Crow asked as he, Johnny, Pat, Viktor, and Marcus sipped drinks on the couch, watching me clean the house for the past hour.

“She’s having her roommate, um Rachel what’s-her-name over for the fourth of July weekend and apparently she wants to make a good impression,” Pat rolled his eyes.

“So get your lazy asses up and help. God knows you’re here often enough, the least you can do is clean,” I threw a variety of cleaning supplies at the hockey players and they reluctantly started to clean.

A few hours later and the fourth of July party was going and I felt more relaxed than before. I sat on the porch and looked around.

“Who are you looking for?” Viktor asked, taking the seat next to me. “A hot date for tonight?” he raised his eyebrows, smirking.

“Rachel actually. Or Marcus. I haven’t seen them in a while.”

“Ells!” Pat called from the grill. “We need more plates! They’re in the supply closet!”

I got up and Viktor and I ventured inside to find the plates. “I think the plates are in the downstairs supply closet,” I said, looking over my shoulder as I opened the closet door. “Viktor don’t touch that,” I said as he poked at some burning candles.

I turned to get the plates and yelped at what I saw in the supply closet. I shut the door and walked away without a word or the plates.

“What is your issue? I thought you weren’t afraid of spiders,” he joked, leaning on the counter.

His smile dropped when he saw who came out of the closet. Rachel and Marcus as they struggled to pull on their shirts the correct way.

“Geez, you could knock,” Rachel giggled like a school girl, taming her wild hair that wasn’t like that when she arrived.

“You’ve been here for a total of less than twelve hours and you’re already sucking face with guys?” I gestured to Marcus who looked slightly guilty and shy.

“Oh please,” Rachel rolled her eyes. “It wasn’t like you were going to jump him anytime soon and come on Ells. You’ve got like ten of them here.”

“But,” I spluttered. “You have a boyfriend!”

She shrugged like it was no big deal and looked over at Marcus. “He’s better at second base, if you know what I mean.”

I gaped at Marcus who just shrugged too. “You were in my supply closet getting it on! No!”

“Should have knocked, sweetheart,” she smiled, fixing her smudged lipstick.

That pissed me off. “I should have knocked? On my own damn supply closet?! Who do you think you are, walking in here and playing it up with whatever boy you want?” I got dangerously close to her face.

She only smiled. “It’s not like you two are together or anything. I mean, let’s face reality here Ells.”

I pushed her hard and she came back at me, fists ready. “You really want to do this Ellie? In front of all your boys here?” she hissed. “The things they don’t know,” she taunted me.

I slapped her across the face and that started everything. She came back at me and we ended up on the floor pulling hair, scratching at each other’s eyes, and kicking, trying to make bruises.

I felt someone lift me up and hold me back as I continued to fight against the brick wall holding me. “Get the fuck out of my house you whore!”

She stood, already grabbing her bags, stomping out of the house, flipping me the finger on her way out.

“Let me down!” I snarled and they dropped me to my feet and I quickly turned on Marcus. “What is wrong with you?”

“Me?” he looked surprised. “You’re the one who just went psycho bitch on her, not me.”

“The fuck do you think you’re doing rounding the bases with her in the goddamn supply closet, you slut!”

“I can kiss whoever I want,” he told me and I knew I was getting him pissed off too. “Why do care Ells? What haven’t you told us Ells? Something you want to share with the class?”

“Don’t you dare call me that,” I said in a dangerously low voice. “And at least,” I looked him up and down, backing away. “I don’t have a type.”

“And what type would that be?” he took a step closer, fists balled up.

“Lying, cheating, slutty girls who don’t give two damns about you,” it flew out of my mouth before I could stop it.

He pushed past me and I stomped upstairs and started to rip away anything that reminded me of Rachel from my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's a little shorter than recent chapters, but I figured the drama would make up for that :)