Sensations

One

His arm slithered around my waist and pulled me tighter to his body. We were lounging on the couch and watching a movie together in his small, one bedroom apartment. I was so distracted by his chest pressed up against my back though, that I could barely breathe, let alone pay attention to the images flashing across the screen. Every time he exhaled, and his breath caressed my neck, my heart skipped a beat. We had never been this close before, but I loved every second of it.

The hand that was draped over me, had crept its way beneath my shirt, and his thumb began to knead the doughy skin on the backside of my hip. Half of me wished that he wouldn’t because I thought that at any second he would jump up and declare me a cow, but the other half never wanted the feeling of his hand on my skin to go away.

“What do you think of the movie?” My hazel eyes flickered from the lump under my shirt, that I knew was his calloused hand, and back to the image on the television set. He had invited me up here to spend some alone time together and show me his favorite movie, but it couldn’t hold my attention while the most attractive guy I knew was pressed up against my back in a dark living room.

“I don’t know,” his fingers trailed a millimeter higher and my breath hitched in my throat. I hated how he could make me feel so flustered just by touching me. “It’s good,” I cut the ‘I think’ from the end of the sentence.

This wasn’t the first time that I had been in his home, but this was a first. Usually we’d just go over work for my classes, but today he was allowing me to put it off for the moment. “You’re paying attention to it, aren’t you?” I heard a smile in his voice, but felt my cheeks heat up anyway. “It’s okay. You can take it home and watch it later if you want to.” He removed his hand from under my shirt and grabbed the remote off of the coffee table. “We’d better get a head start on your homework.”

In my head I saw myself tell him not to move and to just hold me a little longer, but in reality, we both sat up and I grabbed my books from the ground. I supposed that one of the good things about dating your high school teacher is that you always get your homework done, and the bad thing is that school is all he seems to care about.

“What do you want to start with?” My voice sounded a bit husky from our earlier proximity so I cleared my throat.

A small smile played on his lips, “How about my class? You almost have a C in there, you know? Even while doing all of the homework, you’re test grades are really killing you.” I felt like laughing. How can he really be talking about my grades? He sounded more like my father than my boyfriend. I gasped at my own thoughts. Is that really what we were?

I suppose that my father was the whole reason this relationship had started though. So, I was thankful that my dad cared about my scholastic achievements a little bit. He signed me up for home tutoring classes with Mr. Botega as soon as he heard about them. He thought that the teacher would be coming to our home though, so at first, he was a little incredulous when he found out that the opposite was true. Soon enough, he had come around to the idea though because the every other day lessons were in groups; until Mr. Botega and I started feeling things for each other.

Shortly after that, he had switched all the other girls to the other two days of the week, much to their dismay. The other girls didn’t like the idea of us alone for three hours any more than my father did. He knew about the switched schedules, but not our growing love for each other. If that was even what this mutual crush could be called.

With me being seventeen and Mr. Botega twenty-two, it was frowned upon and highly illegal for us to see each other romantically, and even more so since he was my teacher. My dad would probably lock me up for the rest of my life if he ever found out, and I had no idea as to what would happen to Jason.

I smiled back at him and nudged his arm playfully with my elbow. A shock of electricity shot up my bicep and my smile widened. Just touching him for even a split second caused me to become extremely happy. “Your class it is.”

The smile that had been just gracing his features fell into a thoughtful frown. “That sounds so strange, doesn’t it? With other people, homework is probably the last thing they choose to think about.”

A small smile formed on my lips despite the topic of our conversation. “That doesn’t matter to me.” I like spending time with you no matter what we’re doing. The unspoken thought bounced around inside my head, but I wasn’t willing to let it out. If I said something stupid like that then Mr. Botega would surely regret any feelings he had ever had for me. He would probably realize that I was a childish high schooler and leave me out to dry with his dirty laundry.

My mind reeled at the thought of how mature he was, and I tried not to think of the number of girls he had probably already slept with. I mean, he was in his early twenties, and he was gorgeous. He probably has had millions of girls ogling him since he was five due to his dark hair and blue eyes. He couldn’t have turned them all down.

The idea of him sleeping with another girl – or even touching one – was repulsing, but I couldn’t help wondering if any of them went to my school. Was I not the first student he had tried this with?

I, on the other hand, was a senior and the only guy I slept with had been my boyfriend for practically two years. How was I, someone with little to no knowledge about sex, supposed to please a man that most girls at my school had nicknamed the Sex God? I mean, if our relationship ever evolved that far, that is.

My thoughts were brought to a halt by the feeling of his lips on my neck. We had yet to share an actual kiss on the lips, and I couldn’t figure out if it was because I wasn’t worthy, or if he was just that much of a gentleman.

I grabbed my planner off of the floor, and in the process moved away from his mouth, which both relaxed and upset me. “What page do you want to start on?” I turned my head to gaze at him.

His perfect features and five-o’clock shadow still made my hands clammy. The fact that his stomach was harder than a rock, and his biceps were well defined just added to my need to be touching him. His icy eyes caught onto mine, and I couldn’t look away.

“What don’t you understand?”

You teach Pre-Calc, I thought, “everything.” I still couldn’t understand how someone so young and good-looking could have gotten a job teaching such a high level of math. He must have been a genius and graduated early or something along those lines. “I don’t understand anything that we’ve learned so far.”

“That would explain your test grades.” A sigh escaped from his soft lips and I felt embarrassed. “At least you know the things we went over in past sessions though, right?” I nodded my head in response.

We were halfway through the year, and I still couldn’t grasp the most basic curriculum for this course. “It’s okay though.” His left hand found mine, and he began tracing circles with his thumb. The motion made my hand burn furiously, but it was a good burn.

“You could always send me to Miss. Foerg.” I smiled weakly at the idea of our alone time being replaced by her. Miss. Foerg was also a Calculus teacher, but everyone who got Mr. Botega was beyond grateful, because she was a witch. She purposefully gave kids failing grades, and everyone knew it.

Miss. Foerg didn’t look much older than Jason, and most kids wondered how we could be lucky enough to get an attractive teacher of both genders; until they got to see Miss. Foerg’s attitude. She was blonde and possibly an ex-cheerleader, but she would yell her head off at you if you did something wrong.

“What fun would that be? I enjoy teaching you.” I thought I sensed a hidden message in his words, but his eyes released mine before I could figure it out.

The next hour had dragged on, and even though I was glad to spend that time with Mr. Botega, I wanted to not be focusing on Calculus. “I think that should be good for today. I’ll give a complete because you worked so hard.”

I stared down at my half finished worksheet. At least we had gotten through all my other classes. I eyed the clock on the wall and realized we only had a few moments left together. Mr. Botega must have noticed the same thing because before I could even form another thought, his lips were on mine.

I reveled in the kiss. The difference between his lips on my shoulder and my mouth was beyond vast. They were even softer than they had felt, and no matter how long we kissed, I felt as though I’d always want more.

His tongue probed my lips and I slowly opened my mouth until it darted inside. It had been a while since my last kiss, but Mr. Botega tasted better than any boy in the world.

Too soon he pulled away, and I realized that his hands were once again under my shirt, but wrapped around my back; to pull me closer. My hands were tightly tangled into his messy brown hair, so I relaxed my fingers and trailed them downward until my arms rested comfortably on his shoulders. All the while he never let me move an inch farther from him.

“Would you like to stay for dinner?” His voice was deep and sexy, and made a knot form below my stomach.

“I’ll have to let my dad know.” We sat like that for a while longer while our breathing slowed down, and then his hands curled around my hips.

His head moved forward slowly as if asking for my approval of another kiss. I smiled and his lips brushed against mine before he let go of me and backed away. “Better make that phone call so that I know how much I need to cook.”

I watched as he walked into the kitchen, and then I grabbed my cell phone from my back pocket. I scanned through my contacts list until my dad’s number came up, and then waited for him to answer after I pressed the call button.

“Hey sweetie, what’s up?” I could hear some chattering in the background and realized that he must still be at work.

“I just wanted to let you know that I’m not going to be home right away and not to worry about me.” He was silent for a couple seconds, and I suddenly felt anxious. What if he didn’t want me home late today? I glanced up to see Mr. Botega staring at me from behind his kitchen counters, so I turned to face the opposite direction. It would be embarrassing if I had to tell him I wasn’t allowed to stay.

“Why are you going to be late? Are you going to visit a friend?” My father and I both knew that I didn’t have any friends to hang out with, and I knew that he didn’t really like my being alone with my teacher, but I hoped he wouldn’t tell me to go home.

“No, actually I’m having trouble understanding this Calculus stuff, so Mr. Botega is going to give me some extra lessons.”

My father cleared his throat, and I could hear the rejection coming. “Just make sure that you get home at a decent time, and call me from the house when you get there.”

My mouth dropped open in shock. I didn’t expect that. Running a hand through my hair I said, “Kay daddy I’ll talk to you later.” My cheeks reddened once again when I realized that I had just called my father ‘daddy’ in front of Jason.

He said goodbye, and I hung up quickly. “Do you always drop the daddy card to get your way?” I looked over my shoulder to see Mr. Botega still staring at me, but now a slight smile played on his lips. I was glad he didn’t say anything about my lie.

My face continued to burn furiously so I looked forward once again. Suddenly I wished that I had made up some lame excuse to go home earlier. Was I beginning to look too desperate to spend some time with him? I didn’t say a word to Mr. Botega and was pleasantly surprised when his arms slithered around my waist. “Are you staying?”

His chin rested lightly on my shoulder, and I felt butterflies in my stomach. My earlier thoughts of leaving were pushed to the back of my mind, “I guess.” I liked the way that he didn’t ask if I was allowed to stay. “If you want me to that is.” I felt nervous after saying that last bit. What if he stood up and told me to leave?

Mr. Botega twisted me around to face him, and we shared our third kiss. It wasn’t as steamy as the first, but it still made my blood boil. His lips were pressed softly against mine, and our mouths moved together slowly. “I do,” at first the words didn’t make sense to me because I was still caught up in our kiss. But, then I remembered our conversation and my whole body loosened remarkably. Those two words made me very happy. “What would you like to eat?”

I suddenly felt brave as Jason began to list off several different meals he could make, and grabbed his hand. “I’m not sure,” I started meekly as I played with his fingers. “This is your house,” my voice became stronger, “make what you want to eat. I’m sure I’ll love it.”

Our bodies were still close enough for me to feel the heat radiating off of him. He was so warm, and smelled really good too. He was a little too perfect for me, and somewhere in the back of my mind that realization nagged at me constantly, but right now I couldn’t have cared less.

“How does Macaroni and Cheese sound to you?” I wanted to giggle. I didn’t think people like Mr. Botega ate Macaroni. I figured he’d make something with an unrecognizable name.

I smiled and bit my bottom lip before nodding. He kissed each of my fingers before releasing my hand, and then was making his way towards the kitchen once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think. The updates on this story are going to be really slow,
and I can't tell you when chapter two will be up.