Everyone Wants Zacky

Chapter Three

Zacky strode into the building his "confidence" clearly showing a broad grin etched across his lips. He receives many hellos and he enthusiastically greeted back. Zacky was an overly friendly popular person as were his four other friends.

The raven haired boy sauntered into the cafeteria and walked to their usual lunch table dropping his bag onto the surface with a hard thump. He noticed he was the first to arrive not surprisingly. He hummed to himself as he waited for someone to approach him and start up a conversation. A petite blond bounced over to the table a huge smile plastered across her mouth.

"Hi Zacky!"

"Hey Val, what's up."

"Oh nothing just tired as hell."

She responded taking a seat next to the boy. She was extremely beautiful…too bad Zacky wasn't straight. For being tired she was talking a lot and although Zacky considered her his best girl…friend…person thing he could feel himself getting irritated. He crossed his arms across his chest moodily and let his head fall to the table below him.

Zacky sighed and thought back to yesterday for the umpteenth time. How his friends accepted him. How Jimmy hugged the fucking life out of him afterwards. His thoughts and feelings about three of his four friends yesterday. He could feel his cheeks and the nape of his neck begin to burn and he didn't need a mirror to know that he was in fact blushing. Somewhere in another galaxy the blond beauty's voice continued to spill out excited syllables and noises that jumbled together in Zacky's brain.

He thought Johnny was hot. He thought Matt was hot. He thought Brian was hot. Although Zacky was making an excuse and chalking it up to hormones…teenage hormones…gay teenage hormones because really at this stage in the game Zacky would probably fuck anything that's alive and male. He felt a hand seize his shoulder taking him by surprise.
Zacky squealed loudly turning many heads. He snapped his own up, his heart rate beating erratically his green eyes wide and frightened. He looked to see none other than Jimmy looming over him.

"Jesus Christ Jimmy, don't do that!"

Jimmy laughed whole heartedly before taking a seat on the other side of Zacky. The next moment consisted of Zacky's harsh glare and Jimmy trying to catch his breath because his friend didn't scream his friend fucking squealed in a high pitched manner that he'd never let him live it down. The raven broke out of his gaze, his eyebrows furrowing together.

"Hey where's Matt? Didn't he give you a ride?"

"Yeah he did. He's outside in his car fixing his fucking hair."

"You know Matt."

"Oh I know Matt."

Matt stuffed his comb into his pocket before exiting his car. Jimmy was such an impatient asshole. He strode towards the sidewalk, successfully knocking into someone. When he looked up he noticed it was none other than Brian.

"Hey sorry didn't see you there," Matt said.

"Same."

Brian looked around nervously and when he realized the lack of a certain person he slowly exhaled in relief. Matt caught this arching an eyebrow.

"Why do you sound all relieved?"

"Zacky's not here."

"Why are you relieved Zacky's not here?"

"I want to ask him out and well…I'm still working up the nerve."

Matt froze in place. Brian was going to ask Zacky out. He could feel his blood boiling. He already established who Zacky belonged to and it definitely wasn't Mr. I'm so fucking hot. Matt cocked a grin in Brian's direction before slowly drawling out

"So you're going to ask him out."

Matt said as more of a statement. Brian's face faltered quickly catching onto the sudden shift in mood. The brunet smiled before shoving Brian backwards and hauling himself towards the school. The spiky haired boy was puzzled as to why Matt would push him when realization dawned on him.

"Motherfucker," He growled.

Brian ran towards the school building hot on Matt's heels. He reached one slender hand out and curled his fingers around the back of Matt's collar. He swiftly yanked back shoving his way in front of Matt successfully taking the lead. Matt let out a guttural groan before trying to regain his loss of footing and time.

Johnny walked up watching the entire display as was everyone else in the courtyard. The multi colored boy noticed some acquaintances of his, Gerard and Frank, standing closest to him. He stalked over quickly.

"Hey do you guys know what that was about?"

"Not really. We heard something about Zacky and then Brian switched the topic about asking someone out," Frank replied.

"Ah fuck!"

Johnny yelled dashing towards the building as well swerving around passerbies and other pedestrians. Johnny's legs were considerably shorter than those of the other two but he was still able to catch up in fact he pulled ahead of Brian. Brian watched with increasing alarm and horror. Neither Matt nor Brian himself needed any explanation at this point all they knew was they had to be in front of the other two.

Brian pumped his legs and surpassed Johnny who was feeling frustration mount inside him. Matt got up to speed a hair in front of the multi colored boy. He snapped his leg outward sending Johnny sprawling to the tile.

Brian took this opportunity by making himself run impossibly faster. Matt sped his pace up trying to regain the time he spent tripping the short boy. Johnny scrambled to his feet muttering a series of curse words to himself and to Matt for foul play.

Matt caught up much to Brian's dismay and tried to use the same trick twice. Luckily Brian anticipated this and quickly hopped over the limb that was suddenly in his way. Matt growled loudly and shoved his elbow into Brian's ribcage. The dark haired boy shuddered at the pain but got into an elbowing match.

They rounded the corner to see the object of their affections Zacky talking to Jimmy an expression of bland interest masking his face. Brian and Matt skidded to a halt in front of the table just as Johnny caught up and launched himself at Matt, payback for tripping him because he couldn't see it but he was more than certain a bruise would form on his right cheek from smashing to the floor without warning or any sort of gentleness.

Zacky jumped eight feet in the air, his eyes wide, and he squealed again much to his dismay. He looked between his three friends confused while Jimmy could feel anger mount inside of him; he instantly knew what was inevitably going to come out of their mouths.
Matt was hunched over Johnny on his back his hands reaching for Matt's throat or eyes whichever he could get to first. The brunet bucked up trying to rid himself of the small but heavy weight against him.

"Get off me you fucking gnome!" Matt roared trying to look over his shoulder.

"No! Cheater!"

"Oh get the hell over it Steward!"

"And what was that elbowing about Sanders?" Brian growled.

"You were doing it back!"

"Guys!" Jimmy interjected catching everyone's attention. Jimmy's voice had this certain quality that always caught people's attention."Seriously? Why the hell are you three fighting?!"

The trio seemed to remember why they were trying to get to the table first in the first place. Six pairs of eyes stared directly at Zacky.

"Zacky would you go out with me?"

They all asked in unison.

Zacky gasped and looked from Brian to Matt to Johnny and back to Brian. Valary (who was still there) and Jimmy's jaw hit the floor. Okay maybe Jimmy thought it was something else but honestly out of everything his friends said or done he never expected this in a million years.

The other three waited for an answer while Johnny absently slid off of Matt's back finding better purchase on solid ground.

Zacky stood up fast nausea washing over him. His cheeks flushed pink and what no one expected Zacky burst into tears. Waterfalls spilled over his eyes and down his crestfallen face. He felt anger welling up inside of him mixing in with pain and that alone was a dangerous concoction especially when these chemical reactions were happening inside of said raven.

"Really? I thought you guys would understand when I came out to you! Instead you mock me and out me to the fucking school when I barely worked up the nerve to tell my best friends!"

He hastily gathered his books and stormed off. And then there were five. Valary's mouth was still unhinged and agape at the sudden overload of information. Johnny felt his stomach knot up but it was different then before this time it was in guilt. Matt was shocked. I mean he was Matt Zacky's best friend but analyzing the events that just unfolded Matt himself was question if he were really that close to him. He was sure Zacky would immediately say yes but the sudden outburst and running away from an unsolved problem left his ego in serious pain. Brian was confused his arms listless at his sides. Why would Zacky cry? He never cried and he cried maybe once in front of him so why in front of the school. Although this time Brian felt guilty as well knowing he was one of the causes for those green eyes to shimmer with water.

Jimmy stood up and saying he was furious would be an understatement.

"Way to go," Jimmy applauded sarcasm and venom dripping from his voice.

"What'd we do?" Johnny asked eyebrows knitted together.

"Figure it out assholes," and with that Jimmy left to find Zack.

"This is your guys fault!" Matt said too emotionally and physically hurt to yell.

"You know what fuck you guys," Johnny said stalking off towards his own locker.

"I have such great friends," Brian said rolling his eyes.

"We're not friends Brian," Matt gritted his teeth spitting on the other's name.

"I'm glad!"

Brian seethed flipping Matt off and walking in the opposite direction Johnny went. Matt let out an exasperated groan collapsing in a seat at his now empty table (Val went to her locker right after Jimmy left).

Well this didn't go as well as the three thought it would. Not. Even. Close.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here part 3 and I hope I do not disappoint! Enjoy and i'm sorry no synacky sex even if its a dream :/ But LOTS of angst

Yeah! More subscribers=more comments :D