Everyone Wants Zacky

Chapter Six

"Jimmy please don't tell me your idea is an OT4 or something," Zacky pleaded.

"If that's what you want Zachary," He grinned.

"Oh god no."

"Wait what's an OT4?" Johnny asked.

"Go on Zacky tell them,"

Jimmy teased. Zacky's face flushed a dangerous red almost matching the color of his scarf and converse. Jimmy doubled over in laughter hands clasping his stomach harshly. His forehead hit the table top, tears literally rolling down his cheeks. The other three looked between the two completely confused. Jimmy sat up squeezing the younger's shoulder blades every time his lips parted laughter filtered through instead of words. After he finally regained his ability to speak his face was nearly blue from the fact that he neglected to breathe.

"I'll tell them so you don't get embarrassed," Jimmy said to Zacky before turning to the other three, "OT4 stands for One True foursome. So Zacky here thought my idea was going to be a foursome!"

The other three flushed as well at the thought of Zacky inevitably bottoming for each of them even for Johnny who was a good three inches shorter. Zacky glared at his friend because hey it's not his fault he thought that…it's Jimmy and his ideas.

"Besides if anything it'll be an OT5 because if there is an orgy going on in this circle of friends I will be a part of it."

"So…you're idea…?" Zacky asked trying to move the conversation off the topic it was on to something…that was…hopefully better and…less awkward.

"Well you can't choose right? Why don't you just date all three of them?"

"Uh…how will that work?" Matt looked skeptical.

"No like you guys go on dates with him!"

"That…actually isn't a bad idea but how will these dates work?" Brian asked quizzically.

"Okay well each of you will have a weekend date and a weekday date and on your weekday date Zacky will sit with that person at lunch. At the end of the month Zack decides who he wants and there can't be any hard feelings because I swear to fucking god if any of you fuck anything up Avenged Sevenfold will look for a new singer, lead guitarist, and or bass."

"So basically we show Zack a good time and how we are romantically and he decides who he likes best at the end of the month?" Johnny asked.

"Yup," Jimmy replied.

"I like it," Matt smirked confidence slowly coming back.

"Well what do you want Zack?" Brian asked.

"I…Well…I want everything to be right again! I want you guys to be alright and talking I want to be able to talk to you guys again! I…yeah okay if you guys are okay with it then…I'll do it."

"I'm in," Matt said.

"Same," Johnny agreed.

"I guess," Brian' voice wavered.

"Alright well here are the rules," Jimmy started.

"Rules?" Matt asked.

"Well yeah you motherfuckers cheat! Okay you guys aren't aloud to ask Zacky about the other dates and how he feels about them, you can't spy or intentionally sabotage, you can't flirt with Zack in front of the others unless of course you're at a lunch table and out of earshot. Also no matter who Zacky chooses you have to promise this won't wreck your friendship."

"Promise," All three said in unison.

"Now to decide who gets what days...Johnny you have Friday and Monday, Matt you have Saturday and Tuesday, and Brian you have Sunday and Wednesday. This Friday will start the dates and Johnny since Friday is technically your weekend date Zack can't sit with you at lunch."

"And you came up with this by yourself?" Matt inquired.

"Well Val unknowingly gave me the idea. She was talking about some blind dating show on MTV or some shit like that and I just thought about it although the rules all came from here," Johnny said tapping the side of his head referring to his brain.

"So it's official we're going to do this?" Matt asked.

"Yup," Jimmy declared and when Jimmy says something will happen they always follow along.

Zacky found himself sort of wishing he never agreed. The fact that three of his best friends were competing for him, him of all people, would end in a whirlwind of catastrophe and most likely bloodshed.

There was still forty minutes left of lunch and Jimmy thought it'd be a good idea to sit with each one of the guys and their acquaintances to get to know them and he got about twenty minutes with each. Right now he was with Matt and the stoners, next he'd be with Johnny and the emo clan, and last but not least the musically inclined chauvinists with Brian. His group of friends while probably the most popular in the school also had their own labels, usually it was Metal Heads or Punk Rockers.

Zacky was shifting uncomfortably mostly because Matt's hand was resting on the small of his back and he knew that Matt knew that Johnny and Brian could see and if looks could kill…Also Patrick who was sitting to his left was blatantly staring at him not bothering to hide it.

"What?" Zacky hissed looking at the blond.

"Oh nothing it's just Matt's right you are a lot cuter up close."

Zacky blushed hard at that, even the tips of his ears tinged red. He looked up and his eyes locked and Pete and he looked…jealous? The other black haired boy wrapped his arm instinctively around Patrick's shoulders pulling him into his chest. Joe rolled his eyes seeming to know exactly what was happening while Andy just well…lost would be the best way to describe it.

"So Zack how long have you known Matt here?" Joe asked.

"Uh…fourth grade?" Zacky looked to Matt for confirmation.

"Yeah fourth grade."

"How long have you known the others?" Joe was just full of questions.

"You know since I was the new kid. Matt here saved my ass. I was really scrawny and small for my age and I was picked on a lot and I had no friends the first week of school but Matt here changed that. He just walked up and invited me to sit with him and everyone looked shocked that thee Matthew Sanders wanted to be friends with new kid Zackary Baker, even in fourth grade kids are judgmental. Well it took a couple days but we were pretty much inseparable, and then Matt introduced me to Jimmy and we became really good friends as well. And then in 6th grade the transition to middle school, you know when a bunch of kids come from different schools? Well that was Brian we ended up as partners for science and we just hit it off. And then Johnny was the new kid in 7th grade and after like a minute the teacher introduced him I invited him to sit with us at lunch since I know what its like to be the new kid. That's probably an answer much longer than you wanted."

"Nah it's cool. You say Matt saved you and your best friends? Then I don't see why is it so hard to choose? If you and Matt are best friends then you're being a kind of shitty one."

Zacky's entire postured stiffened and he knew Matt noticed although Joe seemed oblivious to the fact.

"Andy and I are best friends and at least I treat him like one," He said slinging his arm around Andy and side hugging him.

Zacky stood up fast feeling anger bubbling inside of him. He flipped Joe off before finishing with a "Fuck you," before he walked away. He still had like five minutes with Matt but he wasn't going to stand there and listen to the bullshit spewing out of Joe. He stormed towards Johnny, sitting down hard, arms crossed, his expression almost murderous.

"Whoa Zack, what's wrong?" Johnny asked worriedly.

"I'm fucking pissed off Seward what the hell do you think?!" He snapped. Everyone knew that Zacky only used last names if he was furious beyond belief. Johnny cringed at the venom in the sentence and he couldn't help but look and feel hurt. When Zack saw that expression, his face soften as he sighed apologetically.

"I'm sorry Jay; you know I hate being called out."

"Yeah well I won't press it so I'm not sure if you know this wonderful bunch of people."

"No I don't think I do."

This is Gerard," He gestured to the one with long black hair, "This is Frank," He pointed at the one whose head was shaven on the side and died blond while the
Top and other side of his hair was long and black. "This is Mikey, Gerard's brother," He gestured towards the blond, "and this is Ray," The one with curly hair waved slightly. "And of course this gorgeous boy is Zack or Zacky."

Zacky blushed for the umpteenth time, god why did his blood have to rush to the surface of his face so damn fast? Johnny's face flushed a light pink before he turned away slightly.

"Awwwww!" Gerard sing songed. Frank elbowed him in the rib cage before leaning in to whisper something. Gerard's face flushed red as Frank pulled back a smirk plastered to his face. Mikey looked in another direction not wanting to know what Frank could possibly be whispering to his brother.

"So…Zack what do you think about this whole dating thing?" Johnny asked.

"I don't know. I get to date three attractive guys so there's a plus…but I don't want this to ruin any friendships."

"Look Zee I promise that there will be no hard feelings…at least there won't be any from me. Always friend's right?"

"Yeah you're right. So our date…it's in two days…You have anything planned?"

"I'm working on it Baker," Johnny sniggered. Zacky shook his head and to everyone's surprise he rested his head on Johnny's shoulder, and the multi colored boy couldn't look any giddier or redder.

"Zack?"

"Shhh I'm tired and you looked like a good pillow."

"Am I?"

"You're a great one."

"Thanks. Wait why are you so tired?"

"Too many Nightmares."

"About what?"

Zacky froze god why the hell did he say that? He needed to distract Johnny from the question and before he knew it he found himself crawling into Johnny's lap head resting back against his shoulder, face going up and his nose nuzzling into Johnny's neck. Johnny's muscles grew taut and his stomach was doing back flips. Zacky could literally feel the hurt rolling off of Matt in waves and the jealousy rolling off of Brian but it wasn't his fault. If the other two had asked the question he would have done the same thing Johnny wasn't any more special although Johnny felt fucking special.

A hand seized Zacky's shoulder and he squealed…again. His head went bobbing upward in fear successfully bashing Johnny's chin upwards as well causing sparks a pain to shoot through his face. Both boys looked to see who it was and of course it was Jimmy.

"Is there rule breaking occurring hmm?"

"What are you talking about? The rule was we can flirt as long as we're at a lunch table and it's out of ear shot." Zacky inquired eyebrows knitted together.

"Oh talking dirty, flirty, or whatever is okay but PDA is not acceptable. The others can't hear what you say but they sure as hell can see it. I'm not sure who started this sitting in the others lap thing so I'll let it slide this time but the next time you will be punished Baker."

"Oh what are you going to do whip me?"

Jimmy leaned in close kissing distance away from Zacky if that's what he had in mind. His breath hot on the smaller's face.

"That can be arranged," Jimmy purred.

Zacky gulped heavily and he could feel his face flush…it was a secret of his but he was kind of a masochist and this did not help and he knew from the way Johnny's breath hitched that he was probably the tiniest bit aroused at the fantasy.

Jimmy pulled Zacky out of Johnny's lap and through him over his shoulder. Zack barely had time to process what just happened when Jimmy started to walk away with him.

"Wait Jimmy! I'm sorry I'll be a good boy! God please don't whip me! I'll do anything just put me down!"

Jimmy ignored the babbling and pleading boy before he arrived at Brian's table which had been across the room so…EVERYONE heard Zacky's pleas and wails and now suffice to say that dying of embarrassment is possible although Zacky didn't realize this until much later. Jimmy stood as he let Zacky finish, Brian and his friends hearing every word.

"Jimmy I'm not into S and M! Well…maybe but…No what the hell am I saying? I'll be a good boy! You don't have to whip me to keep me in line! I promise!"

"Are you done?"

"Yes!"

Jimmy took Zacky off his shoulder and sat him at the table next to Brian. Zacky's eyes were huge and he looked like a boy who just found his mother after crying his eyes out.

"Dude! Seriously you could have told me we were heading here!"

"Nah it was funnier hearing you beg."

And with that Jimmy went back to sitting with Val.
Zacky turned to Brian blushing red at his 'grand' entrance.

"Uh…."

Zacky couldn't look him in the eye at this point and he resorted to looking down.

"So what was that about with Johnny?"

"Johnny asks too many questions."

Brian seemed to get what Zacky was trying to say and he didn't feel as jealous, but whether it was a distraction or not Johnny got to be so close to Zack in a way that he hadn't gotten to be.

Zacky had been introduced to the group and well…he was thoroughly surprised. They weren't the chauvinist pigs that everyone made them out to be. Brendon Urie was flamboyantly gay, he wore a bright pink hoodie with a unicorn on the back and he was holding hands with Ryan Ross. Ryan had the whole gothic aura surrounding him but he was actually quite funny and loud might he add. Spencer Smith and Jon Walker…where to begin. Jon was a freshman whereas Spencer was a senior but the younger had such a massive crush on the older male and he definitely made it known to everyone.

"You like me," Jon stated poking Spencer's face.

"Dude you're 14 and I'm 18, pretty sure that's illegal." Spencer sighed.

"No one has to know!" Jon whined.

Zacky ignores the rest of their banter to focus his attention on Brian.

"Well what do you think…about Jimmy's plan?"

"Honestly I don't like it. I can't stand the thought of you and I having a great night only to know that the next day you have a date with a dude that isn't me. Besides I don't want anyone else touching those lips of yours."

"Brian…How long have you liked me?"

"A couple years."

"Really? Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"I didn't think you were gay considering the way you let Gena hang on you freshmen year."

"I also didn't think you guys would except my sexuality but I still grew a pair of balls and told you guys."

"I didn't want it to ruin our friendship."

"Ruin our…That is the fucking lamest excuse I have ever heard! Look at Brendon and Ryan they've been best friends for who knows how long and they're dating and it seems to be working out!"

Brendon was listening to Selena Gomez his head bopping to the beat his expressions comical. Ryan was chuckling softly his hand gripping Brendon's occasionally running his thumb over the other's knuckles in an intimate touch.

"You know we could have been that," Zack said.

"What do you mean?"

"Guys really are clueless. I liked you Brian."

"What?"

"Key word liked. I had a massive crush on you all through 8th grade and you were to busy running around with Michelle to notice! I let Gena hang on me because I was lonely! You made me feel lonely Haner and you didn't give a fuck!"

"I give a fuck! You know what? I've never given a flying fuck about anyone except for you!"

"You have a fucking moronic way of showing it!"

"I'm not the moron here Baker! You are because you don't give a fuck about anyone but yourself! You're a selfish bastard and it drives me fucking insane because I don't know how the hell I could like you but I do!"

"I'm a moron? Okay," Zacky was talking normally by this point, but anyone who knew Zacky, if his volume shifted from frighteningly loud to eerily normal quickly; it just meant he was too furious to yell. "Yeah alright I'm the moron."

Zacky got up and headed towards Jimmy's table. Jimmy looked up and sighed.

"You know even if you're pissed at him you still have to go on a date with him right?"

"I figured," Zacky mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Scoreboard:
Johnny:0
Matt:0
Brian:-5