Status: INDEFINITE HIATUS

Smash Into Me

start me up and make me roar

"Si, I need my tips," Kayleigh said, still holding onto Josh's hand as they stood in front of the VersaEmerge table.

Sierra grinned and handed the tip jar to Kayleigh, "Have fun. By the way, happy birthday, Josh."

Josh smiled, "Thanks, Sierra."

Kayleigh smiled at the two of them before turning and dragging Josh away. It was still pouring, but they didn't care. When the reached the parking lot, Kayleigh let go of Josh's hand and pulled the van's keys out of her back pocket.

"So, where are you dragging me?" Josh asked as they crossed the large parking lot. Kayleigh didn't say a word. She just smiled and unlocked the van. Josh shook his head, laughing at the girl.

Kayleigh had remembered seeing a bakery close-ish to the hotel that they had stayed at just a day ago.

"Do you even know where you're going?" Josh asked, watching as she looked left, then right. She looked a bit lost.

Kayleigh laughed softly, "Which way was the hotel again?"

"Right," Josh grinned.

"Thank you!" She smiled before pulling out of the parking lot and turning right. Everything clicked and she instantly remembered exactly where she had seen the bakery.

After about ten minutes of Josh constantly asking where they were going, Kayleigh pulled into the bakery parking lot.

"What kind of cake do you like?" Kayleigh asked as she shut off the engine. She got out of the van before Josh answered.

"She's getting me a cake," Josh muttered to himself, staring at the girl standing in the pouring rain waiting for him.

"Get your ass out of the van, Josh!" She yelled, wet hair stuck to her face. She was clutching the tip jar close to her to avoid getting the money wet. "Fine then! Just meet me inside!"

Josh laughed and got out of the van, running after Kayleigh.

"Let's go get you a cake," She stood at the door, soaking wet, holding out her free hand. Josh took it, smiling from ear to ear.

***

“Happy fucking birthday,” Kayleigh laughed, taking the chocolate cake that was on her little paper plate and shoving it into his face.

Josh sat stunned, cake crumbs falling off his face, icing stuck around his mouth. He finally let out a loud laugh before taking his cake and shoving it right in Kayleigh’s face.

She shrieked and fell to the floor, Josh right on top of her. Josh took a handful of cake that was sitting on the counter and shoved it in Kayleigh’s face. Kayleigh squirmed underneath of him, trying to get away from him.

“Josh! Stop it!” She laughed, pushing on his chest. Realizing he wasn’t going to stop, she grabbed a handful of cake that had fallen and shoved it right back in his face. She smeared it all over his face, neck, hair, wherever she could get.

Josh fell backwards off of her. The two of them laid on the floor laughing hysterically.

“I’m covered in chocolate,” Kayleigh said as their laughter died down. She sat up and threw herself on to Josh. Josh let out a grunt, then laughed as he wrapped his arms around her. Kayleigh stared down at Josh, a stupid grin on her face.

Josh leaned up and pressed his lips against hers. He got a taste of chocolate and her peppermint chapstick. He loved it.

"You taste so good,” He muttered against her lips.

Kayleigh laughed and licked some cake off the corner of his lips, "You're so sweet!"

"You're corny as fuck," Josh shot back as Kayleigh kept laughing, burying her face into his chest. “Stop laughing,” He said as he tried his best to not bust out and laugh.

“I can’t,” She laughed, rolling off of him.

Josh turned on to his side and threw his arm over the laughing girl, pulling her close to him by the waist. He started trailing kisses from her jaw down to her neck. Her laughter stopped once his lips met her neck.

Kayleigh inhaled sharply as Josh’s teeth grazed along her neck. Josh smirked to himself. He propped himself up on his elbow and stared down at Kayleigh, lust clouding his vision.

Kayleigh stared back, a small smile on her face. Josh leaned down and pressed his lips to hers softly. Their soft, innocent kiss soon turned hungry. Kayleigh’s hands found their way to Josh’s hair, her fingers quickly tangling themselves in it. Josh moved so he was on top of Kayleigh.

Their lips moved in perfect unison, fitting together like two puzzle pieces. Josh’s tongue slid along Kayleigh’s bottom lip and she happily let him in. Their tongue’s moved together just as perfectly as their lips.

Josh trailed his fingers down Kayleigh’s side, stopping them once he reached the hem of her shirt. He hooked his fingers under the hem, pulling it up slowly, testing to see if Kayleigh would stop him. Kayleigh didn’t stop him, so he took that as a signal to keep going.

The broke apart so Josh could rip Kayleigh’s shirt off of her. Kayleigh reached down to Josh’s shirt and ripped that over his head. Their lips collided together again. Everything was now hungrier. Kayleigh’s fingernails dug into Josh’s bare, sunburnt back as he started trailing kisses down her jaw and neck.

Fucking hell,” tore the two apart.

Kayleigh quickly sat up, hands covering her mouth instead of her chest. Josh sat there, glaring at Dan. If looks could kill, Dan would be dead. Dan had walked on the bus at the worst possible moment. He had fucked up Josh’s chance of getting with Kayleigh.

“I’ll, uh…I’ll just, um, leave then,” Dan said, quickly turning and leaving the bus. He slammed the bus door shut. “Right, no one go in there!” Kayleigh and Josh both heard Dan yell.

Kayleigh laughed loudly, looking over at Josh. Josh’s frown was soon flipped right upside down. He shook his head, grinning, “No one’s gonna come on after that warning…”

Kayleigh threw her arms around Josh’s neck and pressed her lips against his roughly.

Kayleigh slowly laid back down on the bus floor. Josh hovered over her, hands pressed against the floor on either side of her head.

They quickly resumed the position that they were in before Dan had so rudely interrupted them. Josh’s lips quickly moved down to Kayleigh’s neck, biting softly. She let out a low moan.

Kayleigh’s hands fumbled around his waist, looking for the button to his jeans. She found it and quickly undid it.

Without removing his lips from neck, Josh kicked his pants off to the side.

His fingers ran up her thigh, hooking themselves into the top of her panties. He tugged at them, slowly pulling them down her legs.

Kayleigh’s hands ran down his back, stopping when they felt the top of his boxer briefs. She yanked them down off of him. She felt his smirk against her skin.

He trailed kisses back up her neck and jaw. He breathed heavily and stared into her eyes for what seemed like forever before sliding her panties all the way off.

They made their way to the pile in the corner, just like the other articles of clothing before them.

Josh ran his fingers along her neck, tracing the first mark he made. His finger hooked under Kayleigh’s jaw and tilted it up. He placed a simple, sweet kiss on her chin.

Kayleigh breathed heavily, waiting for him to enter. She couldn’t take it anymore. She wanted him inside of her.

"Josh, ple – ” Kayleigh gasped as he thrust himself into her. Her nails dug into his back as he bucked against her hips. She moaned loudly as he brought himself out, then thrust himself back in.

Josh shut his eyes tight as Kayleigh continued letting small moans slip out. He loved those sounds coming out of her mouth. They drove him crazy.

He clasped his mouth down over Kayleigh’s, stifling anymore sounds that came from her mouth. If he heard her moan any louder, he honestly would’ve lost it right there.

Their tongues danced together feverishly, both of them trying to be the dominant one.

Kayleigh groaned as Josh slowed his pace down. She didn't want him to stop. She bucked her hips against his, wanting to get back the fast pace he had had going.

He pinned his hips against hers, forbidding her from doing that again. She groaned and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Josh groaned in pleasure as she tried to move her hips against his. He suddenly thrust himself into her again. Kayleigh gasped for air; she was completely breathless now.

His fast pace started up again as she felt something familiar start to happen. Electricity coursed through her veins and she struggled to breathe. “Fuck, fuck, fuck,” Kayleigh screamed, digging her nails as hard as she could into Josh’s back. “Harder, fuck, harder!”

Josh did as Kayleigh said and thrust himself into her harder and faster. She gasped as he thrust himself into her one more time, giving it all he had.

He buried his head into the crook of her neck and groaned a string of curse words as he hit his climax, letting himself go inside of her.

Josh looked up at Kayleigh as he pulled out, breathing heavily. He gave her a crooked grin.

“Happy birthday, Josh,” Kayleigh breathed out, kissing him softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit is the same as the last chapter for the first half.
When she's on the bus with Josh, it's this.

Heyyyyyy. ;)

I actually didn't like most of this, so I rewrote and rewrote it. That's why it's so late. I'm SO sorry!

But Josh got some birthday cake and sex!
... :|

This is actually the first time I've written a sex scene. So. Don't judge me too hard...hsjkdglsg lmfao.

My friend liked this, so, I hope you all do, too!

Gah. Thank you to! -
thirtysecondstoearth
youbronaghatsix
rachelleigh
And, of course, thanks to the readers and subscribers.

Please comment and let me know what you...think...
Okay, yeah. Ah.

x.