Status: INDEFINITE HIATUS

Smash Into Me

just shut up and kiss me

They arrived at the hotel at around two in the morning. While everyone was getting their bags and things, heading in to the hotel, Kayleigh dragged Josh off the bus.

They slipped through the lobby without being spotted by anyone. Or so they thought. Chris and Dan had seen them run down the hallway leading to the pool.

"Putting a twenty on pool sex," Dan said with a smirk as him and Chris stepped in to the elevator. Chris rolled his eyes.

Josh and Kayleigh were met with a locked door that led to the indoor and outdoor pool.

"Fuck," Kayleigh groaned, throwing her head back.

Josh looked around, noticing an exit. He grabbed Kayleigh's hand - feeling that spark again - and pulled her outside.

"What are we - "

Josh shushed her, pulling her to the fence that surrounded the outside pool. He let go of her hand and started climbing the fence.

Kayleigh laughed and followed suit, climbing up and over the tall fence after him.

"This is such a bad idea," Josh laughed as he stripped down to his boxers. He watched Kayleigh as she slipped off her shoes, then her pants. Her body was gorgeous. He wanted nothing more than to take her up to his room and have his way with her.

Kayleigh felt Josh's eyes on her, but ignored them as she ran to the pool. She jumped in, sending water everywhere. "You coming?!" She yelled after she surfaced, pushing her wet hair back.

Josh grinned and jumped in. Josh couldn't stop smiling as he surfaced, his wet hair sticking to his face. Kayleigh reached out and pet it back, making Josh smile.

Josh then splashed her, making her scream. She splashed him back.

Soon the two were pushed apart, splashing each other and laughing.

Max, Chris, and Matt's room overlooked the pool. All three of them stood at the window, watching their friend splash around in the pool with Kayleigh.

"Maybe Dan was right. Pool sex might happen," Chris commented, walking away from the window.

"Close the curtains, I don't want to see that!" Matt exclaimed, pulling the curtains shut.

"Should we go crash the party?" Max asked, a sly smile on his face.

Kayleigh jumped on Josh's back, sending them both under the water. She let go as they both came back to the surface. Josh chuckled, pushing his hair back, "Love, were you trying to drown me?"

"If I was trying to drown you, I'd have done this," She smirked, pushing the top of his head down under the water. She giggled when he came back up, glaring at her with a small smile on his face.

Josh then swam closer to Kayleigh, closing the gap between them. They were dangerously close.

"Jo — Josh, did you...hear something?" Kayleigh stuttered out, not breaking her eye contact with him. She was nervous as hell being that close to him.

Josh rolled his eyes. He hadn't heard anything. Since Kayleigh wasn't going to make the first move, he was. He found her hips under the water and pulled them closer to his.

"Josh, I — I heard something, I swe — swear," Kayleigh spit out, growing more and more nervous.

"Just shut up and kiss me," Josh muttered before pressing his lips against hers. Kayleigh's eyes fluttered shut as she melted into the kiss.

This was better than either of them had expected. Sparks were flying and butterflies were fluttering about.

Josh thought their lips fit together perfectly. It was like they were made for each other. Kayleigh thought the same. She felt the spark between them and she loved it.

Yells coming from outside the fence made them pull apart, startled.

Josh looked over Kayleigh’s shoulder. He groaned when he saw who was making all that noise.

Kayleigh turned around to see what Josh was groaning at. When she saw about twenty band members, she let out the most frustrated groan. "Told you I heard something," She muttered.

"I hate all of them."

Max was the leader of the group. He'd gathered up a bunch of people to come down and crash the pool. The people down there with him weren't even half the people who said they'd be down.

Max was the first one over the fence and in the pool.

While everyone was jumping in, Josh grabbed Kayleigh's hand and pulled her out of the pool. They ran and got their clothes, then made their way to the gate, unlocking it and leaving.

“Josh, I don’t have a room key and neither do you,” Kayleigh pointed out as they stood in front of the elevator, soaking wet. They received dirty looks from the people behind the check in desk for tracking and dripping water all over the lobby. “Fuck, I don’t even know what room I’m in.”

Josh skewed his mouth to the side. Kayleigh was right. While they were sneaking off to the pool, that’s when everyone found out what floor they were on and what room they were in.

Josh grabbed Kayleigh’s hand and led her outside to the buses. They walked barefoot through the parking lot, holding loosely on to each other’s hands. Their clothes were bundled up, held close to their chests as if to keep them warm.

“Bus fifty-three,” Kayleigh said as they approached their bus. She let go of Josh’s hand and ran to it, instantly punching in the numbers on the keypad. The door unlocked and she opened it, bouncing up the steps.

Josh watched as she went up those steps. He bit his lip, staring at her perfect ass.

Kayleigh ran to the bunks, shoving her clothes into the bunk she shared with Sierra. She dug her phone out from under her elephant pillow. She had six new texts. They were all from her dear friend Sierra.

Each text was either a “where are you?” or “are you fucking Josh?” Kayleigh couldn’t help but to laugh at the messages. She sent back a simple “lol”.

Josh had gone to the bunks, too. His back was to Kayleigh’s as he shoved his clothes in to his duffel bag that was sitting in his little bunk. He grabbed his phone out from the side pocket of the bag. Three missed calls. All from his dear girlfriend Hanna. He rolled his eyes and stuffed the phone back in the pocket. He zipped it up.

He turned around, only to be met with Kayleigh wrapping her arms around his neck. Without a second thought, Josh leaned down and pressed his lips against hers. Kayleigh’s fingers tangled in his wet hair, tugging it lightly as his fingers dug lightly into her hips.

Circa Survive’s The Greatest Lie filled the empty bus. Kayleigh groaned against Josh’s lips. She pulled apart, much to Josh’s dismay. His hands let go of her as she turned to get her phone out of her bunk. She pressed the small device to her ear, angry at whoever was calling. “What?” She snapped.

“Well, hello, grouchy,” Sierra laughed, irritating her friend on the other line. Sierra knew she had interrupted something. She just didn’t know exactly what she interrupted. “Where are you at? Mike’s fucking worried as shit.”

“On the bus with – on the bus,” Kayleigh said, shutting her eyes tightly. She didn’t want to talk to Sierra. She wanted to kiss Josh, and possibly go further with him. “What’s our room number?”

“Six-oh-two,” Sierra smirked. She caught Kayleigh’s slip. She was on the bus with Josh, like Sierra had guessed. “If you don’t come back tonight, whatever, but, if you do decide to come back and need the room key, I’m down at the pool.”

“Alright, yeah, thanks, Si,” Kayleigh muttered, hanging up. She tossed the phone in to the bunk and turned around. Josh was no longer in the bunks. He was on the couch, his thoughts consuming him. Had he just done the right thing?

Kayleigh went and sat down next to him.

Josh wrapped his arm around the girl’s shoulders, pulling her into him. She rested her head on his shoulder, loving how close they were. Kayleigh knew from the moment Josh crashed into her that she wanted to be close to him.

“Tell me more about yourself,” Kayleigh said, breaking the silence that consumed the two of them.

Josh looked down at Kayleigh. He was met with those beautiful blue eyes of hers that made his knees weak. “Tell you about me? Like what?” He chuckled, running a hand through his now damp hair.

“Dunno. Little facts about you,” Kayleigh shrugged.

Josh laughed, nodding, “Alright. Well…for starters, my name’s Joshua James Alphonse Franceschi, I love football - Arsenal is my team. I’m probably the laziest guy you will ever meet. No shame in that, though. I’m eighteen. Turn nineteen in a couple days, actually.”

“No! When’s your birthday?” Kayleigh gasped, sitting up. She maneuvered herself so she could sit crossed-legged on the small couch, all while facing Josh.

“The seventh,” He smiled proudly.

“Okay,” Kayleigh said, getting up. She went and got her phone from her bunk. She went to her calendar, making a note of Josh’s birthday.

Josh watched as she stood in the bunk hallway, typing away on her phone. He wondered what the hell she was doing. His eyes floated over her body, loving the way she looked in only her bra and underwear. Her body was perfect.

His eyes then landed on her ankle. She had a small anchor tattooed there. In the most cliché of spots, Josh thought. He still found it cute.

Kayleigh walked back to Josh, taking a seat on the couch. She got comfortable, pulling her knees to her chest. She rested her arms on her knees. “Sorry about that.”

“It’s fine…” Josh smiled at her. “Now, tell me about that tattoo on your ankle.”

Kayleigh shifted so she could see her ankle. The anchor. She always forgot she had that tattoo for some reason. “Well, I don’t know why I got it, honestly. I’ve lived on the water my whole life. The anchor just reminds me of home, I guess.”

Josh nodded, “I like it.”

“Do you have any tattoos?” She asked, tilting her head to the side.

“Nope,” Josh shook his head. “So, you’ve got seven, right? Where are the others?”

Kayleigh smirked, “I do have seven. The giant owl on my upper right arm, the anchor, Brand New lyrics…I’ve got an arrow on my finger. Sierra and I got matching tattoos,” She said, lifting up her index finger, proudly showing off the arrow. Josh smiled softly. “Um, let’s see…oh! I’ve got a mustache on the inside of the same finger!”

“No, you don’t,” Josh laughed, shaking his head. He let out another loud laugh as Kayleigh brought the finger to her face, holding it above her upper lip, showing off the mustache. “You’re fucking insane.”

“I know,” Kayleigh giggled. Of course she was crazy, she was only eighteen and had seven tattoos. “Sierra’s name is on the bottom of my foot. She claimed me at the start of tour.” Josh stared at her, mouth slightly open. That made her laugh like crazy. She lifted her foot up to show him. Sierra’s name was there, big and faded. “I love Toy Story, honestly, and I was watching it on my laptop one night, so Sierra and I got the brightest damn idea to tattoo that on me. It’s fading, it won’t be there forever."

“Sierra sounds crazy,” Josh commented.

“She is the craziest person ever,” Kayleigh laughed, looking down at the last tattoo. She held up her wrists so Josh could read them. Captain Morgan was tattooed in messy handwriting. "It's my nickname, you know, since my last name is Morgan and I love rum. My dad actually gave it to me, and ever since then it stuck."

"That's cute," Josh smiled softly.

"Yeah, and I kinda wanted something...that made me smile to cover up and help me forget my scars," Kayleigh said. Her eyes went wide after she said that.

Josh stared at Kayleigh. She said scars. She had scars. “Scars?”

“Yeah, I…have some scars from my past. It’s nothing,” Kayleigh said, desperately wanting to move on from that topic. Her scars were something she hated talking about. She did bring it up, yes, but it was honestly just a slip.

Josh kept his mouth shut. The way she brushed it off like that told him he needed to shut up and not ask another word about it.

He’d find out soon, anyways.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY.

Sorry I didn't get this out earlier! I didn't like it and rewrote half of it. Still kinda don't like it. But it'll do.

They kissed! Yay!

Um, yeah, idk what else to write.

I really want to know what you guys think of this! So pleaseeeeeeeeee tell me if I'm doing a good job or a horrible job or whatever.

x.