Status: INDEFINITE HIATUS

Smash Into Me

boy, you're all mine

Kayleigh yawned as she stood on the balcony attached to her room. She watched people below her swim about in the pool or lay on the side, tanning their already toasted skin.

She held a mug of warm coffee close to her chest, sipping from it occasionally. She definitely needed the caffeine to help keep her awake for the rest of the day. She had only gotten about four hours of sleep before Sierra came running on the bus, dragging her – literally – out of her bunk.

Josh and Kayleigh had stayed up until five in the morning talking about everything and anything they could think of. They had learned so much about each other, from the little things like where they grew up, to the deeper things, like fears and secrets they carried with them. The two felt comfortable together. Something neither of them really felt with other people.

The only other person Kayleigh was close and comfortable with was Sierra. Sierra knew absolutely everything about Kayleigh and vice-versa.

So, opening up to Josh was huge for Kayleigh.

The sound of the sliding glass door opening snapped Kayleigh out of her daze at the pool. She turned around to be met with Sierra plopping herself down on the little plastic chair. Sierra crossed her legs, giving Kayleigh a bright smile, “Hi.”

Kayleigh laughed, “Hey, Si, what’s up?”

“You gonna come down for a swim, or are you gonna be a total recluse and stay up here all day?” Sierra asked, shielding her eyes from the blinding Idaho sun. She had wished she brought her sunglasses out with her.

“I was thinking of being a recluse,” Kayleigh let out a tired laugh. A small yawn, accompanied with a squeak, escaped her lips. “I need to sleep.”

“Josh tired you out that much, huh?” Sierra smirked.

Kayleigh rolled her eyes and went back inside the cool hotel room. She set her coffee mug on the table. A knock at the door caught her attention.

She let a loud groan, throwing her head back as she dragged her tired self to the door. “What?” She sighed, swinging the door open.

“Hey, sunshine,” Josh chuckled, stepping past her in to the room. Kayleigh shut the door behind him, resting her back against it. “Are you tired?”

Kayleigh nodded slowly, “Four hours of sleep is not enough for me.”

“Sorry, love,” Josh laughed, fixing the black beanie sat atop his head. “So I guess hanging out is out of the question?”

Kayleigh noticed Sierra hip-thrusting out on the balcony behind Josh. She couldn’t help the grin that spread across her face. Sierra was so stupid. Josh quirked an eyebrow, wondering what was so funny. He noticed Kayleigh wasn’t looking at him, but she was looking behind him. He turned around quickly, only to see Sierra staring back at him from the balcony, smiling and waving.

“She’s weird,” He commented, turning back to Kayleigh.

“I’m just as weird as her, trust me,” Kayleigh laughed, brushing past Josh. She went and slammed face first on to the hotel bed. She let out a muffled moan before sliding herself up the bed.

Josh didn't know what to do. He wanted to go lay down with her, but he felt that she might not want him there.

Kayleigh lifted her head off the pillow, glancing at him, "I'm fine with hanging out if it means laying in bed all day."

"It can mean that," Josh grinned from the foot of the bed.

Kayleigh mirrored his grin as she pat the empty spot next to her, "Come join me, Joshua." Josh kicked off his shoes and crawled in to the large bed with Kayleigh. "Today is a lazy, lazy day," Kayleigh muttered, burying her face in the pillow.

The sliding glass door slid open and Sierra stepped in. She shut the door behind her, closing the curtains as well. She grabbed her keycard and sunglasses off the dresser, then left without saying a word.

Sierra was giving Kayleigh and Josh much needed private time. Kayleigh pulled her phone out from under her pillow and sent a thank you text to Sierra.

"So why aren't you down at the pool?" Kayleigh asked Josh after she shoved her phone back under the pillow.

“Dunno,” Josh shrugged, flipping on to his back. He put his arms behind his head and stared up at the pale white ceiling. Truth was, he didn’t want to be down there without Kayleigh. His mates kept giving him shit about spending all of last night with her.

Kayleigh just nodded, also flipping over to her back. The two laid in comfortable silence, both staring up at the ceiling as they got lost in their own thoughts.

Their thoughts were the same. Last night’s kiss, no, kisses. Kayleigh wanted nothing more than to ask Josh what the hell that made them, and Josh wanted nothing more than to crawl on top of Kayleigh and kiss her again.

Just as Josh was about to make a move, Kayleigh propped herself up on her elbows, turning to him, “Wanna watch a movie?”

Josh held back the groan of frustration that wanted so desperately escape from his lips, and nodded, “Sure. What’d you have in mind?”

Kayleigh got off the bed and dug through one of her many bags she had brought up with her. Josh rubbed his face roughly with his hands. He needed to stop being a fucking pussy and make a move, or he’d never get Kayleigh like he wanted. He’d only get the Kayleigh he wanted when she was drunk.

“Actually, love,” Josh said, getting off the bed.

Kayleigh turned around, bag clutched in her hands softly. She was met with Josh’s hands on her arms, holding her tightly. Josh pressed his lips against Kayleigh’s roughly. The bag Kayleigh had been holding fell between them, landing on both their feet.

Josh pulled away from Kayleigh. He stared down at her beautiful blue eyes, getting lost in them. “I really, really like you, Kayleigh,” He said after a moment, holding his breath just waiting for her to say she really liked him back.

Kayleigh stared at Josh, her thoughts running a thousand miles a minute through her head. She didn’t know what the hell to do. She really liked Josh, too, she thought.

“What does this make us?” Kayleigh voiced the question she’d had in her mind the moment Josh pressed his lips against hers last night.

“What do you mean?” Josh asked, crumpling his eyebrows together. Kayleigh was complicating things. Josh just wanted her to say she liked him back so he could kiss her again and sleep with her and be happy. “We can be whatever you want.”

“I’m not into that casual sex and friends with benefits shit, Josh. If that’s what this is going to turn into, I want out,” Kayleigh explained, shaking her head as she took a step back from Josh.

Josh stepped over the bag that Kayleigh and dropped, closing the gap she had created a second ago, “Kayleigh, love, that’s not what this is going to turn into, I promise.”

Kayleigh nodded, fully believing Josh. Her heart was now officially in his hands. Kayleigh stood on her tip-toes and kissed Josh.

Josh grinned against her lips.

His girlfriend back home was nowhere on his mind as his new girlfriend wrapped her arms around him.

*

“Get up!” Sierra yelled, jumping on top of Kayleigh, who, before Sierra so rudely jumped on her, was lying in bed, asleep, with Josh. “We’re going out to dinner!”

Kayleigh shoved Sierra off of her, sending the crazy singer to the floor, laughing hysterically.

“Why do you always do that?” Kayleigh groaned, peering over the edge of the bed at Sierra.

“Because it’s fun to? Now, get up, we’re rolling out of here in half an hour,” Sierra answered as she sprang to her feet.

Kayleigh let out a frustrated sigh and flipped over to her back. Her tired eyes landed on Josh, who was still sleeping peacefully. His back was to her and he was snoring softly. That boy could sleep through anything, couldn’t he?

Kayleigh sat up and threw her body over his side, making him roll to his back. She giggled as his eyes opened slowly.

Josh stared down at the beautiful girl stretched across his stomach. A smile grew on his face, “What are you doing?”

“Waking your ass up!” She replied, getting up. She slid off the bed, grabbed a duffel bag, then went into the bathroom. She set the duffel bag on top of the toilet and started rummaging through it. She had no idea what to wear.

Josh sat on the bed, confused. Why had Kayleigh woken him up? He ran his hand through his messy hair as he looked to his left. Sierra was sitting on the couch, her laptop on her lap.

Sierra’s golden eyes floated up and locked with Josh’s blue ones. She cracked a small grin, “Sup, sleepy head?”

“What are we doing?” Josh asked, wanting an answer out of someone.

“Going out to dinner in like thirty minutes,” Sierra muttered, turning her attention back to the screen in front of her.

Josh nodded and got up. He slipped his shoes on and left the room without a word to Sierra or Kayleigh. He pulled his keycard out of his back pocket, sighing. He didn’t want to go into his room he shared with Dan. Dan would just give Josh more shit about spending all night and all day with Kayleigh.

Josh held his breath as he opened the door and stepped in. Dan was lying on the bed, flipping through the channels on the TV, obviously bored with whatever was on – which was nothing.

“Oi, mate, where the hell have you been all day?” Dan asked, chucking the remote to the end of the bed. Dan watched Josh drag himself to the bed next to his, falling back on to it. “Spending time with Kayleigh?”

“Yeah,” Josh replied. “We going out to dinner too or is it just Versa and crew?”

“Pretty sure it’s everyone invading a local Denny’s again,” Dan laughed. “You coming or you gonna spend more time with your new best friend?”

“She’s going, so I’m going,” Josh shrugged. He wasn’t going to correct Dan and say Kayleigh was his new girlfriend.

Dan rolled his eyes before turning his attention back to the TV. As long as Josh left Kayleigh when the tour was over, and Hanna never, ever found out about the whole affair, Dan didn’t give a fuck what Josh did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit.

Aww, hi.

This is a little blah, but, hey, they're together awwwwww yay ok.

Thank you to-
saveredheads
Mr Reckless.
joshfranceschi
for their lovely comments! <3

And thank you to all the readers and subscribers! You guys are perf. <3

Now I'm off to bed. Leave me nice comments to wake up to? :3

x.