Burning Revenge

Burn, Baby, Burn!

Prologue

The flames were lashing towards me....like hands trying to pull me in as I run down the hallway. No one knows how the fire started, only me.

I set this mansion on fire! I refused to be their little slave...so they punished me, and the one that tried to help me, they murdered her and made me watch her agony. Thats why they must burn! They must feel some of her torment that they inflicted on her!

I WILL BURN THEM ALL TO THE GROUND!

"ALEX!!" Where are you!?" I screamed and coughed as I ran down the wooden hallway.

"DAMMIT!" the flames wrapped around my body, scorching my white skin, turning it bright red with black all around.

The fire is spreading to fast! I won't be able to find him, to tell him...

I'll never make it out of this wooden prison. I've come so close to freedom, only to have my childish dreams to get in the way and screw me over.

CRACK....
"DAMMIT!!!!"
SMASH...burning scorching skin ....screams.....darkness.....

Chapter 1

I'm was being followed again...by the same man.
Why won't he leave me alone!?

I talked to the police a number of times to try and get him to stay away but they wont, because "Im sorry mrs. Lexinton but the sidewalk is public property."

Screw that! I'm sick of being scared like a little fawn running away from a damn lion!

Fuck it...suddenly she turned around and looked at her stalker right in the eyes. Still terrified , she clamps down the fear and screams.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME!?"
All he did was stare.

"If you don't answer now, I'll call the police." he didn't need to know that she already tried this.

The stranger bowed down on one knee and said " Forgive me my queen, but my master Alexion told me to protect you, at all costs."

I just stand there...stunned...What the fuck??
Dazed she turned around and started to walk away...

When she turned the and crossed the street she ran into another man who just literally "poped" in front of her.

Fed up with all this crap she yelled "NOW WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!"
Unlike her other stalker he responds right away.

"Sharron Lexinton, unlike your little protector that Alexion has bestowed upon you, I on the other hand intend to just take you."

Backing away from him as he reached out with one finger and put it on her nose and said "sleep" and I see the cement rushing toward my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
I combined 2 parts of the story, I think it was a good idea :D