Burning Revenge

Not Willingly

Hours later I awoke in the bed laying flat on my chest with the pillow basically suffocating me. There was blood on the pillow, I reach up to my head and gently touch the wound, it instantly starts to throb.

After a few minutes when the throbbing subsides, and i start to get off the bed to stand and stretch, I glance downward and i was in the dress i refuse to wear...so much for my rebellion. Wait. how did the dress get on me? Oh god please...don't let it be him who undressed me!

A knock at the door , a women enters and says

"I hope I didn't cause you any pain as I maneuvered the dress onto your body." she walked over to the nightstand I hit my head on and put a bowl of ..soup. on the table. At least thats what i hope it was. Still it was food and my stomach was growling so loud it could have been a lion.

"Eat, you must regain your strength, the master will be back before dawn. We are to make the guests comfortable and their rooms as tidy as possible." with that she left.

When she left I looked at myself in the mirror, the dress fit perfectly, and even if it showed to much I looked stunning, the stars would be jealous. I am short, but average weight, with hips some modes would kill me for. My legs seemed really long in the dress, maybe because it barely covered my mid-thigh. Lips? I've seen fuller but I'd rather have thin lips that when you tried to kiss someone it seems like your kissing a damn puffer-fish. Rosey cheecks as always with little freckles you notice but not many. My eyes are bright green and with the dark red dress it made them impossible to not be able to notice them.

I sat on the bed and ate my soup to stop the raging lion.
Somewhere in the time that when by, I fell asleep , awaiting my kidnapper to return.

Hands where over my body, exploring, searching for the right spots to make me go wild. The hands came up and caressed my breasts and slightly pinch my nipples making me slightly moan, but it was enough to wake me up and realize this wasn't a dream! My kidnaper had his hands all over!

"STOP!" i creamed at him jumping from the bed and taking the blanket with me.

He laid back onto the bed hands above his head.

"But it looked liked you were enjoying yourself my little slave. I know you were I can smell your wetness from here."

"You might think i belong to you, but i will never go willingly to your bed!!" I all but screamed at him going into the bathroom, locking the door and trying my hardest not to let him hear my cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really didn't know how to describe her face : / hope it works out tho