"I was holding on too tight."

Thief.

I stand just out of sight of the crowd and watch the thief who stole my heart steal so many others. As he performs there’s a way about him that draws girls in and when he goes to the barriers I cringe and look away as girls grab and clutch at his body. I push my fringe aside to see if he’s moved and see him holding onto one girls arms, staring into her eyes, singing to her and I know what she’s feeling, how she thinks he’s the one and that after the show he‘ll find her and whisk her away for a happily ever after. I know because that’s how I felt and what happened and even though I know it wont for her, my heart still skips a beat. I don’t even know why I come and watch the gigs anymore because every time I leave a bit more paranoid, a bit more clingy and I know if I carry on the way I am he’ll leave me.
“Baby, stop it” He demands his eyes piercing straight through mine.
“I’m sorry” I mumble, turning my back to him and shuffling towards their tour bus.
‘I knew I shouldn’t have told him’ I thought, mentally kicking myself as I climb the steps to where the rest of the band are relaxing, to where this subject will magically disappear and be forgotten about, to where everything is ‘perfect’.
“Hey hey Franky” Eric chimes, his face lighting up as he skips towards me and his arms wrap round me.
Beau slams the door shut and walks towards the back of the bus. He takes off his stage clothes and replaces them with grey comfy lounge trousers and grey oversized hoody. He walks back up to the middle of the bus and flings himself onto the sofa with Jared.
Me and Eric sit opposite each other round the table and prepare to snap in on the game of Irish wham bam Elliott and Matt were playing. Intent on trying to snap in I couldn't see the looks that Beau and Jared were exchanging or the whispers that were being uttered but I could feel Eric's hand grabbing mine. My eyes flashed to his face it was filled with concern but I curled my hand away and continued on my mission to snap in. This was going to be a long night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments :)
Should I carry on? Or not :/
Helpful tips anyone? :/
Love xox