Baby, I'm a Million.

Tomorrow Never Knows.

I instantly stretched. It was Friday, almost three thirty and almost time for me to head home. I was excited, because I knew that Sloane and I would be going to the movies with Cameron and Ferris.

It was kind of like a double date, because Sloane and Ferris had been going out since freshman year...and I totally was crushing on Cameron. Way before freshman year.

The only thing was...I was also crushing on Andrew Clark. Yep, the star of the wrestling team. He was a huge jock, and from what I hear, a huge jerk. I thought there was something different about him.

He seemed to have something behind the tough guy facade. I wanted to find out what he was about. He seemed like a really nice guy underneath it all.

But I could only dream about a guy like him talking to me. I was probably nothing but scum to him.

I sighed in relief when the bell rang. I gathered my things and was about to walk out the door, when John Bender stopped me. He had a mischievous look in his eyes. I knew what this meant. Deal with the devil.

"Yeah, but only about 10 bucks, Bender. Meet me at my car." I told him.

Yeah, John Bender sells weed to me. So what? I didn't care. My friends still liked me, no matter what I did. Hey! They even did it from time to time. I don't see why anyone should miss out on a chance like that.

Five minutes later, I'm smoking a blunt with Bender and we're just talking about nothing and everything.

A red haired girl passes by us, and we both look at her in disgust. That girl is Claire. She's a real pristine, popular bitch. I only know of her because we have first period World History together. She sits in the front with all her preppy friends and I sit in the back with Ferris.

Ferris and I enjoy making fun of her and her gang.

"So, you got detention this weekend?" I asked, putting out the roach and handing it to John. He shakes his head, which surprises me.
"No, you?"

I sighed and shook my head.

"Nah, I don't want to have to deal with Vernon. He's awful, and I swear, I'll kill him one day."

At that moment, Andrew Clark walks over to his car, looks over at me and smirks.

...I just melted.