Baby, I'm a Million.

Seventeen.

Monday mornings are the worst. I'm always so tired because I can never fall asleep early on Sunday night. Partially because my favorite TV show, Zombie War, is on until midnight. Partially because I get nervous for Monday, when I see Andy. I only see Andy the most on Mondays because he takes the bus Monday mornings. We take the same bus.

This morning was different. I had slept perfectly well last night because Zombie War had been cancelled. Waking up early, I decided I would walk to Avery's house, and we could walk to school together.

After showering, I ate a plate of bacon and eggs. Getting dressed was the easiest part. In minutes, I found an outfit that looked great on.

By 7:30, I was out the door. Making my way to Avery's, I shuffled through my purse to find a smoke. I only smoked cigarettes every now and then. Although, I do smoke a lot of pot.

At Avery's house, we were quick to leave. So, I didn't really get to meet her family. Which sucks, 'cause I'm always wondering what they're like.

On our way to school, Avery and I speak little. She's still a bit shy.

Finally, finding Ferris, Sloane and Cameron on the front steps at school, we settle down.

"Woah! Cameron, since when do you wear Vans?" I ask, hoping everything between him and I were cool.
"Since ever, Nancy," he replied, smirking at me.
"I don't remember any of this!"

We all get a good laugh and continue talking about Cameron's Vans. Avery kind of looks like she feels out of place. All of a sudden, John Bender is in front of her, asking her all these questions. He's usually not this social.

Although, John Bender and I are pretty good friends. We just don't hang out as much as I do with the gang.

"I'm not going to class. I can't! Not on a day like this! It's too beautiful! You're coming, right Nancy?" Ferris declared.

"Well, duh! When have I ever let you down?"

After concluding that Sloane and Cameron weren't coming, I asked Avery where she wanted to go.

Ferris was the one who suggested the diner not far from school...