Baby, I'm a Million.

I Lost(My Mind)

When Andy's best friend Caleb walked up to me, I froze in fear. I couldn't believe it. What was going on?

"Andy told me to tell you to stop fucking staring! And for you guys to shut up!" the tall, muscular jock shouted right in my face.

By this point, my face was probably beet red. I wasn't even staring!

I felt so embarrassed by this. Maybe I was staring, and I wouldn't even have noticed. I looked over to Avery, who frowned at me. I grabbed my things hastily and ran out the door. At that moment, the waitress had come back with our stuff. She looked pretty confused.

"Honey, I got yer eggs and bac'n right here! Wher'ya goin'?" the small, Southern woman asked.

I didn't reply, I was just going back to school. I needed to talk to someone. The three people I trust the most, Sloane, Cameron and Alli, were probably still in school. They rarely skipped school.

I got to school just in time for the last warning bell of second period. Great! I'm going to be late. I sighed and walked on to my locker. As I approached it, I let my bag slip to the floor. Fiddling the combination proved to be great difficulty. It always is. My lock is very broken. I just use it because I'm not in the mood to get a new one. Or learn a new combination. It still works in a way, it just takes a few tries for it to actually open.

I grab my French binder and put a pencil behind my ear. My French teacher, Mrs. Soucy, was a pretty chill teacher. I know she would put me tardy on the attendance sheet.

I dashed in just in time for her to begin class. Putting her hands on her hips, she turned towards me with a smirk.

"Where were you? Va t'asseoire. You're late." she spoke with the least amount of menace. Actually, there was a hint of sarcasm and laughter in her voice.

Alli was oddly in my class. But then again, Ally was odd. That's why we got along so well. She really is one of my best friends.

I took my seat next to her and opened up my binder. The teacher quickly wrote up the attendance sheet once more, and she finally asked her number one student to bring it downstairs.

This was going to be long class...