Baby, I'm a Million.

Brain Damage.

I sat between Ferris and Bender in the the movie theater, up in the very top row. Ferris swore those were the best seats, my favorite seats were always in the middle row because all of the people who were planning on making out sat in the back.

Where we sat I didn't know what was scarier, watching Freddy Kruger cut teenagers into pieces or watching people practically eat each other's faces. I know that's crazy but it wasn't really a tough competition, this wasn't Freddy's scariest film.

Freddy had just killed some chick in a mini skirt so the film was dying down a little bit, like horror movies often do after a big kill, so I took the chance to ask Ferris if Sloane would mind him being here at the movies together. He shook his head violently, which kind of scared me a little bit. I thought his head was going to pop off he was shaking it so hard.

"What's it matter? You're not eating his face like those people down there," Bender says obnoxiously and points to this particular couple in front of us that were about one base away from having sex in the middle of the movie theater. I started blushing like mad.

I punched him in the arm and slouched down in my seat, I crossed my arms in front of my chest and watched the rest of the movie without saying another word to either of them.

After the movie was over the three of us walked out of the theater and sat down on the curb while we talked a little bit about things to do with the rest of our day.

"We could go get stoned," Bender says casually, Ferris and I looked at him shocked.
"Are you serious?" Ferris and I say in unison.
He shrugs, "It's only an idea, children, calm yourselves."
"Ooooh! I know! Let's go to the mall!" Ferris suggests.
"I guess we could," I say quietly.

Bender rolls his eyes, "The mall is stupid as fuck. It's for shallow people."
"Or people who want something to do that we can't get arrested for. Besides, nobody is making you come with us," I shoot back.
"So you don't want me to come?"
"I never said that."
"So, you do want me to come?"
"I never said that either."
"Well, maybe I'll go just because you don't want me to go."
"I never said I don't want you to go."
"Perhaps I won't go because you want me to go."
"I don't care what you do. If you want to go with us you can go with us, if you don't want to go with us don't go. I want you to do what you want to do."

Ferris looked at us with a small glimmer in his eye as we stood up and walked towards the mall, Bender followed us in making Ferris smirk. I knew what he was thinking, I knew he was going to do something embarrassing. I didn't want him to say a word to Bender. I felt fear creep into my stomach, I felt like I was gonna throw up.

We walked into the mall and towards the arcade, I was still scared about Ferris trying to talk to Bender until I saw Nancy and Cameron. Ferris became so excited that he forgot that he had sensed that Bender and I liked each other, leaving me to contemplate the fact that I liked Ferris and Bender both.

I was about to space out into this though until I felt a hand on my arm. I looked up and Bender was dragging me in the opposite direction that Ferris went. I saw Ferris and Nancy looking at us strangely, then they started to follow us.

What the fuck is going on?
♠ ♠ ♠
I just watched the opening ceremony for the Olympics, first they played Pink Floyd then Paul McCartney came on. My ovaries couldn't handle it! XD Anyway, sorry this chapter is lame.