Baby, I'm a Million.

Honky Tonk Women.

I felt so bad for Sloane. Her and I had been best friends for quite a few years. We were almost like sisters. Ferris went about eating his burger, asking me where Avery had gone. Dumbfounded, I raised my voice when I asked this:

"Ferris Bueller, you just broke up with your long term girlfriend, and you're already asking about the new girl that basically was the reason why you broke it off with Sloane?!"

Ferris smiled at me and pushed my burger closer to me.

"Nancy, you're my best friend, besides Cameron, and I just wanted to let you know that I think I really like Avery. I want to be with her. She's a really cool girl. I know we're graduating in a few months, but we could definitely still make it happen."

This shocked me even more. Ferris had always loved Sloane. Last year, we decided to take a day off. That day, Ferris told me about how he was worried about what would happen when we graduate, since Sloane was one year below us. He then began to talk about breaking up with her, to save her the pain of it happening when he was in college.

I ate my burger in silent thoughts as Ferris spilled his heart and soul to me between mouthfuls.

"Ferris, you should apologize to Sloane. You guys should still be together! She's been your girlfriend for fours long years. How does this new girl even compare to her?" I asked.

"I don't know, but trust me on this one, you guys will be closer than sisters, and she'll be my lady. Just watch...by the end of this year, we will be going to prom together, steady as ever."

And with that, we paid for our meals. I paid for Cameron's. Ferris; Avery's meal. I gave Ferris a drive home since he didn't have a car.

"Usually I'd invite you in, but I just want to relax tonight. Thanks for listening, Nance. See you tomorrow in History!"

My best friend waved one last time before entering his house.

As for me, I decided to take a quick drive around the block for a quick thought change. I didn't want to think about tomorrow. Our group was split.

In the heat of the moment, I made my way to Cameron's place. His parents were out for the night. Parking my car near Cameron's, I made my way inside the house and carefully took off my shoes before stepping onto the genkan.

Cameron was in his room, playing his electric guitar...He didn't notice me come in and kiss him on lips roughly. We began French kissing. Our passion heated the air.

I unstrapped his guitar. Placing it gently on its stand, I removed Cameron's shirt in a wild haste. I was hungry for him. Needing him, my mouth connected with his hotly.

It was that night that I took Cameron's virginity...