Baby, I'm a Million.

Rose Tint My World.

Last night had been so magical. It was everything I imagined it would be. When I woke up in Cameron's arms, a huge smile spread on my face. I felt guilty, because we weren't together...plus, I wasn't really in the mood to be in a relationship.

I had two crushes. One bigger than the other. One more mysterious than the other. I didn't know what to do.

On one hand, I could be very happy with my long-time crush, Cameron Frye, who's been my best friend since 4th grade. On the other, I could find out my mysterious crush on Andy Clark by finally talking to him.

I left Cameron a note, but he woke up right when I was about to leave.

"Where you going..." he mumbled in a sleep-like state.

"Breakfast. Coming?" I asked, smirking.

We piled into my car, and I drove off to the same diner Avery, Ferris and I went to the other day. Once there, John Bender was in the parking lot. As we began making a deal, Cameron pointed to the window.

"Say, isn't that Avery...and Ferris! C'mon, let's go say hi!"

"What? That tease, and that wimp? She shouldn't be with him..." Bender complained.

"What do you care, Bender? She's nuts for you! I can tell every time she's sees you!" Cameron stated with a smirk.

Bender marched inside, sitting next to Avery. It was then I noticed Ferris was gone. This really puzzled me.

"About last night..." I began, looking towards Cameron.

"I know. It doesn't mean anything. Thanks for the experience,"

It hurt me to hear those words. It hurt me even more when Bender told me what Avery said.

I made my way inside the diner and sat right next to Avery.