Baby, I'm a Million.

I Love it Loud.

I got in between Ferris and Bender. Cameron looked a little lost, standing next to the two bickering boys.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked, furious.

"Faggot here doesn't deserve this gorgeous girl! All he's gonna do is hurt her, like he hurt Sloane!" Bender announced, pointing his finger accusingly at Ferris.

"Well, Bender only wants her to deflower her! At least I want a proper relationship with her, not just a one-night stand!"

This shocked Avery. I placed my arm around her shoulder. Avery was my best friend. I don't care how little we knew each other, she deserves someone to be her confident.

"Look, neither of you are fit to be her boyfriend if you have to fight over her! C'mon Avery, let's go to the mall! You're coming too, Cam."

And with that, we left Ferris and Bender very dumbfounded. Avery, Cam and I piled into my tiny car, and I raced off towards the mall. We were listening to KISS' new album, Animalize. I bought it the day it came out.

"Hey, you still obsessed with these freaks?" Cameron asked, turning down the music slightly.

"For your information, those 'freaks' are amazing! So shut up and rock out!" I blasted the music and rocked out all the way to the mall.

Once we got there, we all decided to head to the arcade. I wanted to play the new dance game they installed, and Avery was anxious to play some pinball. That last remark 'caused me to start singing Pinball Wizard by the Who.

"Wow Nancy, you're really musical. I guess I never noticed."

"Yeah, I play bass, sing and write my own songs. You play any instruments?" I asked, knowing fully well that Cameron played electric guitar.

"Yep. I've been playing drums for a little while...kind of had to quit when we moved. There wasn't enough room to bring them."

Just then, I had the wacky idea to go into the music shop and rock out...