Baby, I'm a Million.

Band On The Run.

I hear somebody playing the bassline to "Sunshine of Your Love" by Cream. I look around the music shop puzzled, until I see Nancy standing in the corner with a bass. I quickly run over and sit behind a drumset to join in, a few people stopped and looked at us before shaking their heads and walking off. It wasn't until Cameron joined in on guitar that people started stopping and actually listening to us play. We kinda rocked to be honest.

When we were finished somebody yelled encore, we took our chances on "Come Together" because we all knew that one. We rocked that one too, and by the time we were done playing there were at least 20 people listening. We started to play another song but the manager said we were being disruptive and kicked us out of the store.

We walked through the mall with big smiles on our faces, I had forgotten how much I loved playing the drums.

"We totally rocked!" Cameron says enthusiastically.

I smiled, "Yeah! That was so fun!"

Nancy agrees with us both before getting distracted by a KISS t-shirt displayed in the window of one of the stores. She studied it while Cameron and I talked a little bit.

"So, what do you think about Bender and Ferris fighting over you?"

I shrug, "I don't know, it's just whole lot of drama."

"I agree."

He was about to answer until Nancy turned around and looked at his with wide eyes, "I've got the best idea EVER!"

"Please do tell," I say, halfway thinking it was gonna be something totally weird.

"We should start a band! The three of us, and maybe somebody else who can sing!" She exclaims excitedly.

It was an amazing idea.

"Oh yeah! We could play at different events going on in town," Cameron adds, we decided to go get some pizza and talk about it some more. We spent the whole rest of the day coming up with band names.