Baby, I'm a Million.

And Your Bird Can Sing.

The pizza was pepperoni with extra cheese. That's all I could remember, since we all wolfed it down, not having had any breakfast. After we were done, we began thinking of cool names for our band.

"What about...Nancy and the Punkies?" I wondered sarcastically.

"Who said you were the leader? What kind of music are we playing?" Cameron inquired.

We all thought about it for a second. We had quite a few choices. I found a pen in my purse, and began to write down the genre of music we would cover. Avery was on drums, Cameron on guitar and I took on both vocal and bass duty.

"So rock, punk, heavy/glam metal band. What's a good name?"

All of a sudden, Cameron spoke up.

"Atom Storm."

It all stunned as. It was a great name.

So descriptive of what we truly are as humans. Simultaneously, we nodded. It was official. We were Atom Storm. We would play multiple sub-genres of rock. Cameron knew about a club for teenagers where he went once with Ferris to smoke some pot. We all decided to find the number of the owner and ask to do a gig.

Cameron decided he would ask his dad if he knew anyone who could allow us to play gigs. His dad was a important man in the city.

After paying our bill, we decided to play a game where we had to go into the weirdest store, buy the cheapest thing and get out. The next person has to top it.

Things were going okay until I started stealing stuff...