Baby, I'm a Million.

I Won't Be There.

The following Monday, I drug myself into History. I felt so groggy, considering Bender called me last night at 12! Thank god I have my own separate phone line. My parents would have flipped if they knew what time I was on the phone 'til. Also, we had some major exam right now. My brain is definitely bursting out of my head. Like, who cares what George Washington said to some British captain or whatever...

After History, I decided to cut class to go have a toke and a smoke. I made my way to the coffee shop not to far from the school and lit my joint. Soon after, I heard a tap on my window. It was Cameron. He opened the door and sat down in the passenger seat.

"Why do you keep cutting classes?"

It was a question that I don't even think I could answer myself. I didn't even know what I wanted to do after high school. I hoped to just become good at something right before graduation. Sighing, I put out my cigarette that I had lit after I finished my joint.

"Cam, I'm just really lost lately. I feel like this reality isn't mine, and that I'm not me."

Cameron tilted my head towards his. Looking into his beautiful eyes was so mesmerizing. Finally, he had the balls to kiss me on the lips. The kiss got more and more intense. Soon enough, we were making out. I pulled Cameron into the backseat and, well...

...you know the story.