Baby, I'm a Million.

Us And Them.

My alarm clock starting blaring out a rock song. I instantly shot up, turned to it and slammed the snooze button.

Getting comfortable, I try to fall asleep. I just can't. I can't stop thinking about him...

Andrew Clark, known as Andy by his friends. He was the star of wrestling team. He was popular, handsome, smart, kind. To a lot of people, Andy did seem like a jerk, because he did a lot of bad things to losers like me.

He does it for image.

I still think there's something passed that. He looks like he has his own problems...

I finally decided to get up, turning off my alarm clock.

FRIDAY! Yeah! It was Friday! Tonight, Ferris, Sloane, Cameron and I are going to the movies. I don't remember what movie, but I can't wait.

I've always had a crush on Cameron. I think I started liking him in 4th grade. Ferris and I always have been good friends. When Cameron moved here in 3rd grade, a lot of people made fun of him. Ferris and I decided to be his friend. He was a really awesome guy, and he was always so silly.

Tonight, was going to be special. This is the first time we try a double date. Cameron doesn't really know it's a date...

Ferris just told him we were going as friends. We were all just going to the movies.

I was at school an hour later. Walking to my locker, I was humming to the song Smokin' In The Boys Room. Y'know, the Motley Crue version.

I got a lot of stares from people. Everyone thinks I'm a punk and that I beat up people for fun. They also think I'm a big weirdo. Like I care, it doesn't really matter to me. I've got the best of friends.

Taking my things out of my locker, I noticed a girl my age. She was wearing a Pacman t-shirt and wearing two different colored chucks. She looked like she was having a hard time opening her locker.

Finally getting open, and a bit too hard might I add, she slammed it right in her face. Everyone stopped what they were doing and laughed and laughed and laughed. I couldn't believe what had just happened. They were such jerks for laughing.

She got up and noticed her nose was bleeding. She dashed off to the nurse, leaving all her stuff behind.
Being the good person, I picked it up, put it back in her locker and slammed it shut. It was closed and locked.

The bell rang for our first class, and I worried about that girl. She looked really cool.

When she arrived 15 minutes late for World History, I motioned for her to come in the back. She came and sat down beside Ferris and I.

"Hey, I'm Nancy West and this is Ferris Bueller." I introduced my good friend and I.
"...I'm Avery. Avery Parker." She kind of smiled.

"Listen, Avery...do you want to come see a movie tonight with us?" I asked her. She looked shocked.
"Well, if you guys are gonna be going out on a date, then no!"

Ferris and I just burst out laughing. Apparently, teachers don't like it when you laugh randomly while they are teaching.

"Mr. Bueller, Ms. West, what seems to be the problem?" Mrs. Ignace asked.
"Nothing, ma'am. Sorry."

She rolled her eyes and continued with her teaching.

"Avery, Ferris and I are just good friends. So...what do you say?"