Baby, I'm a Million.

Wicked World.

After Cameron and I were finished, we decided to go to my house. My parents were at work, and my older sister had moved out a few years ago to go to college; so, we would be alone for a few hours. I was kind of nervous; although it was in a good way.

When we got there, he decided we would go to my room and play some of my Beatles records. We laid on my bed, staring at my ceiling. He looked at me.

"What are we doing?" Cameron asked, shrugging his shoulders.

"Cam...listen, I don't ever want to hurt you."

He looked at me confused.

"I know you wouldn't. Do you really like him...Andrew?"

I looked away from my best friend. Finally, I gained the courage to face him.

"Cameron, I wish I could tell you, but I have no idea how I feel. If you want to stop doing what we are doing, we can. If not, we can continue." I confessed.

Cameron didn't say anything for a while, then he decided.

"I just want to be your boyfriend. Will it ever happen? Once you aren't confused about your feelings, please just let me know. I want to be there to always care for you. I will always protect you."

Then, he decided to kiss me. It was very amorously.

That night, I drove Cameron home. We were parked in his driveway, and we were making out. For once, I could tell that he really liked me. He really did care about me.

"Good night, sweetheart. Sleep well."

One last kiss, and he was out the door. I drove away, with only deep thoughts in my mind.

In fact, I was so preoccupied, I didn't notice the truck coming right towards me at full speed...

...everything went black after that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. The next few ones will be really intense.