Baby, I'm a Million.

Is There Anybody In There?

'Nancy Amelia West will not attend school this Monday, and she needs to go to back to the hospital for more tests.'

Reading that line, was the worst thing in the world. I couldn't believe it. I wanted to cry. This was the most terrible news I could receive...


By the time the clock hit four thirty, I was very excited. My friends were coming to see me...I just wish I remembered Ferris and Cameron...

My mom let them in, and I greeted each of them with a smile. The last, and unexpected guest was someone I didn't know...or didn't remember. He had long brown hair, these very dark eyes and a smirk plastered on his face.

"You can all sit down. I'll go make something for you to eat." My mother called out, going downstairs.

Cameron sat on the bed next to me, and Ferris sat at the foot of it. Avery was sunk into my beanbag chair; yet, Bender chose to stand. I watched all of my friends curiously. Until finally, Bender got up and reintroduced himself to me.

"Nancy, I've known you since you first moved here from Canada when you were six years old. We've always gotten into hijinks, and I've always thought of you as my sister. I'm John Bender. I also sell weed to you."

I was really taken aback. He was very sincere; yet, he looked like a criminal. I honestly did not care that he looked like a criminal, and I thought he was really cool.

"Well, I hope we continue being friends, and that I soon remember all of you." I announced to all of them.

This seemed to anger Bender, in which he left the house, slamming the door. Sadness overcame me, and I sent all my friends home...