Baby, I'm a Million.

Time After Time.

The guy ended up being Andrew Clark, better known as Andy. I somewhat remember him, because I have a total crush on him. The butterfly feeling in my stomach is familiar. His blue eyes were gorgeous, it matched his perfect smile, and light brown hair.

"Look, Nancy, I heard what happened....I just want you to know that, if you want to talk to someone, that someone can be me." he smiled at me, leaning in towards me.

Yeah right...

That's when Avery and...Bender came running up towards us. Andy looked pissed, and almost attacked Bender.

"Fuck that! Nancy, just fuck off! Okay, look, I'm tired of you stalking me around. I don't care about your accident. Leave me alone!" he yelled, flipping off Bender.

...Wellll, that escalated quickly. First he wants to kiss me, then he hates me. I'm so confused. I figured I should be though.

After making my way to the office for my locker combination and timetable, I found my locker and grabbed my books out of it. I guess they gave me my locker before the accident. On my timetable, it showed that I had World History first, Environment class second, Math third period. Lunch was an hour, then it was Home Ec, and finally Shop class. I had last period with Bender, which he so kindly mentioned.

When I got to Math, the teacher sat me next to a guy named Brian Johnson...

...he was in my Shop class also.