Baby, I'm a Million.

Wishful Sinful.

Brian was very quiet, but he knew who I was. We were math partners. Brian still was very confused as to why we decided to sit with him, but I assured him it was because I wanted to be friends with him and to get to know him.

"You know, y-you really d-don't have to s-sit with me. S-sorry for the stuttering. Meeting new people makes me react this way." Brian says, smiling gently.

"We want to sit with you Brian. You looked very lonely." I said.

"Most of the time, m-my friends are always doing something o-other than eating d-during lunch, so I get the whole table to myself...not as f-fun as it seems."

I felt empathy for Brian, as it seems he was a loner in his own little world. It was almost like he didn't even have friends. I immediately decided I would be very nice to him and be his friend.

"Want to be friends, Brian?" I asked him, wondering if this kid did any drugs.

Suddenly, I remembered that I smoked weed, occasionally smoked cigarettes and loved booze. I also remembered Bender. Not waiting for Brian's reply, I ran over to Bender and smirked at him.

"I want some weed. I remember you, I remember how we always smoke weed together. Bender, I FUCKING REMEMBER YOU!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, causing a pretty big scene in the cafeteria.

Moments later, the cafeteria was normal, and John and I were in the football field, smoking a huge fatty. Brian and Avery were sitting on the bleachers, and laughing and getting to know each other. Suddenly, Bender asked us if we wanted to ditch; he even asked Brian.

"I-I...I gotta get to class, but it was nice hanging out with you guys." Brian smiled, and Bender just shrugged.

My first day back, should I ditch or not? I figured it shouldn't be such a big deal, so I nodded at Bender. Watching Brian walk back made Avery want to stay at school, but she finally gave in.

Bender decided to bring us to our favorite spot...The Dump.