Baby, I'm a Million.

Heart Shaped Box.

Cameron kept bumping me knee all throughout the movie, whenever I would look at him he would give me this goofy smile. I didn’t really know what to say to him, or how to react. I didn’t know him well enough to know whether or not I liked him, to be honest. Plus, I wasn’t really interested in getting a boyfriend when I was going to leave for college in the fall anyway.

“This movie is really freaky isn’t it?” Sloane says to Ferris, he shrugs and a small smirk spreads on his face.

“Are you scared?” He asked me with the same smirk on his face, I shook my head.

When the credits started rolling we all left the theatre, “Anybody know what time it is?” Cameron asked looking around the theatre aimlessly, everybody shook their heads.

Nancy was really quiet while we walked down the street to the park; I wanted to say something to her but anytime I tried to Cameron would pull me away. I could tell Nancy didn’t like the attention he gave me, it was obvious. I halfway thought that maybe she didn’t like me.

When we got to the park I sat on a swing with Ferris on one side of me, when Cameron tried to sit by me I stopped him and motioned for Nancy to sit by me instead. She sat down and the five of us started swinging in perfect unison, it was quiet in the park except for some people parked in their cars. Claire was among them, which meant all the snobs were probably with her.

“Okay, so tonight has been an awesome night! Am I right?” Sloane says with a smile on her face, everyone agrees except Nancy who sits beside me quietly staring ahead.