Status: Updated whenever I feel like it,

His Girl Friday

Un

"Meet me in the west wing janitor closet in ten minutes." Alex whispered in my ear as he slipped a condom into my back pocket before slapping me on the ass.

"Fuck you, Alex." I growled through clenched teeth as he walked away.

"You will be in ten minutes, Audrey." He winked as he continued to walk away from me.

"Go to Hell!" I shouted as people's eyes drifted my direction, eager to see what the commotion was about.

"I'll see you there!" He waved sarcastically before giving me the finger, not caring about the consequences if a teacher caught him or not.

"What is his problem?" My best friend Sadie asked as she caught up with me at my locker a few minutes later.

"Who's problem?" I asked, shoving my books into the small space provided for me to keep my abnormally large and heavy text books. It took a little bit of time before I actually got them all shoved in there, but Sadie continued to talk anyway.

"Gaskarth, who else?" She rolled her eyes, "He's such a dickface."

"Who is a dickface?" Lisa asked trying to catch up on the conversation as she walked up to the both of us.

"Gaskarth." Sadie and I informed her simultaneously.

"But he's so sweet!" She gushed as her face turned a little pink. Lisa had always had a thing for Alex ever since he transferred to our school in 8th grade just like every other girl at our school. Back then, so did I, but that was before I actually got to know how big of a jerk he really was.

"Please," I scoffed as I pushed all of my blonde hair out of my face, "He's the biggest dick in the whole entier school!"

"And he doesn't even have one!" Sadie quipped.

"Well I think he's nice. And he's pretty cute too." Lisa giggled, "He walks me to math every day and-"

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes as I cut her off, "Just keep on living in your fantasy world, Lis." I looked down at my watch casually, trying to think of an excuse to leave, "Hey, I have to talk to Mr. Ericson before I leave today, so I'll see you guys tomorrow?"

"Okay, see you then." Sadie smiled before they both hugged me goodbye. I quickly made the way towards his room, but as soon as they couldn't see me anymore, I made a sharp turn and headed towards the west wing closet.

-

"I thought you weren't going to make it." Alex smirked as I closed the closet door quietly behind me.

"Shut up and fuck me." I rolled my eyes as our lips connected and our tongues became entangled. Withing seconds his hands were already unbuttoning my jeans and fumbling with the lace of my underwear. I could feel him smile into the kiss as I pulled up his shirt slowly. We parted for only enough time to get us both topless before we were at it again. Before we both knew it, he was already inside of me. If there was only one thing Alex Gaskarth was good at, it was certainly sex. I don't even want to know how he got so good, but I wouldn't ever want to question such a good thing. I let out a soft moan as he went deeper inside of me, but as quickly as it had all started, we were already putting our clothes back on. It was funny that the only time I could tolerate Alex Gaskarth was when we had our clothes off, which happened to be three times a day sometimes...

Alex and I were complete opposites in every way possible. From our likes to our dislikes, nothing ever quite matched up. There were only two things I was certain we had in common: our hatred for each other, and our need to have sex with one another. It's definitely true what they say- hate sex is good sex.

I don't know exactly when it all started, Alex and I having sex. All I remember is that we were both at a party and had both just been broken up with. I was pretty torn up about it, and Alex convinced me to take a drink with him. Before I knew it we were running up the stairs to find an unoccupied room- and the rest is well, history.

"That was fun." Alex smirked as he pulled his pants back up.

"Shut up, Gaskarth. I don't want to have to hear your annoying voice any more than necessary." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, whore." Alex muttered under his breath.

"Look who is talking, Mr. 'I date any girl who breathes.'" I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag, "Next time you want sex, text me and don't come up to me in the halls, got it?"

"Sir, yes Sir!" He saluted me before opening the door.

"Fuck you." I rolled my eyes at his sarcastic gesture.

"I hate to break it to you Sweetie, but you just did." He smirked as I walked out the door leaving me there alone to leave by myself.

Typical Gaskarth,
♠ ♠ ♠
This is I think the second or third story I've posted today... I am really trying to actually post my stories. I have so many written that I just don't post. It's a problem, really.