Status: Mehhhhh British peeps hit me uppp~~ ;D I still need lots of help with disss!!

The Limey and the Yank!

Mixed Vocabulary! {Pt 1}

Tobias shifted in his seat, only half way done with his test as time ticked away. He was never too good at history and wondered how he passed the GCSE at all. Reading over a short answer question, he realized that he spelled organization with a ‘z’ rather than an ‘s’ like how he should.
“The twits got me spelling in her idiotic, rebellious ways now!” he hissed under his breath, turning his pencil around to erase it, but it landed in his desk with a loud ‘Clank!’ of metal on wood. “Damn it all!” he hissed, boiling at this point, as he inspected his used up eraser. With a heavy sigh, he turned to the American who was sitting next to him. She was scribbling furiously on her paper, as if her sole purpose in life was to finish this paper in record time.

“Hey.” He nudged her in a shushed voice.

She looked up at him as if she had just woken up from a dazed dream.

“Can I borrow a rubber?” he asked nonchalantly.

“A WHAT?!!?” she yelped at him, fully conscious now and turning a tomato red.

“Shut it, you blightly bird!” he hissed back at her, trying to seem as if they hadn’t been talking as the teacher turned their way.

The teacher glared at the pair before getting back to whatever he was doing at his desk.

Tobias snapped his head back at Mary. “You want us to get into trouble?!” he scolded her.

“Well, why would you ask for something like that?!” Mary questioned him back, her face still in a flush.

“Tobias. Mary.” The teacher stated, grabbing the teen’s attention. He gave them a look that said ‘Another word and its detention,’ before turning away again.

Tobias rolled his eyes and waited for a while before turning back to Mary. She glared at him, her test complete.

“Can I please borrow your rubber?!” he tried asking again, harsher this time.

“How do you know I have one?!” she hissed through her teeth.

“Tobias! Mary! Don’t make me send you to the office!” The teacher threatened.

“It wasn’t me, Mr. Ethan, it was Mary!” Tobias threw her under the buss as Mary gasped at him.

“Was not!” she defended herself loudly, catching the attention of the whole class.

“I don’t care who it was, I’ll just send the two of you out! Now hush!” the teacher scolded the two, angered by the little scene.

Sighing, Tobias went back to his work only to go back at the girl a couple of minutes later. This American word was just a real pain in the arse for him and he had to get rid of it.

Mary was glowering at him. “How do you know I have one?!” she whispered in an insulted kind of way.

Tobias furrowed his brows, confused by how offended she was. “Everyone has one, Mary!”

Her eyes opened as wide as saucers. “Everyone…has one?” she mimicked dazedly before shaking it off and turning her blushing, angry face away to dig in her backpack. “Don’t judge me for this!” she commanded as she stared at the floor, handing him something, her face almost as red as garnet.

“Don’t judge you? For having a rubber?” Tobias whispered under his breath, wondering what she was talking about as he took the item from her.

Shaking his head disapprovingly, Tobias continued to write his answers, erasing the incorrectly spelled word. But it wouldn’t erase. It wasn’t an eraser? Unfolding his hand curiously, Tobias wondered what she had handed to him.

“WHAT THE FUCK?!!?” He screeched, rashly dropping the item on to the ground as if it were a lit stick of dynamite. Students looked up from their important test, wondering what was going on.

“Tobias! To the office!!” Mr. Ethan hollered out angrily causing the students to burst up into snickering laughter.

Tobias turned to him wide eyed before glaring fiercely at Mary. “Why? Why would you have that?!”

“I told you not to judge! You said everyone had one and you kept asking for it, bro!!” Mary cried out embarrassedly, adding onto the current mayhem in the classroom.

“But that?!”

“You asked for a rubber!!”

“Tobias Churchill!” the teacher screamed out as laughing students ‘Ooo-ed’ in the back ground like children.

With another angry, confused shake of his head, Tobias snatched the test from his desk and marched out of the class.

Looking around to make sure no one was watching, Mary sneakily picked up the condom that was carelessly dropped on the ground…
♠ ♠ ♠
;D Never ask an American for a rubber in class! Unless you really need one...