Status: Active :)

Like We Did When We Were Young

I Just Need Some Time

Our bright blue car, rolls into the driveway. Harlow, in the front seat, yanks the keys out, of the ignition. She turns to me in the passenger seat, and smiles, "Well, this is it. We are finally here." Harlow exclaims.

"Finally, my legs are so cramped up." I whine, as I grip the door handle.

"Justin come on." Harlow shouts, while she glances in the backseat. "Well, someone was tired." She points to Justin, who was curled up, in the back, asleep.

"Ugh, I'll wake him up." I said, rolling my eyes. I grab the pillow I had on my lap, and whip it into the backseat.

"Ouch!" Justin snaps. "What was that for?"

"We are here, get up." I demand, and then get out of the car.

Harlow does the same, flinging her door open, and throwing her feet out.

I close my eyes, and take in the heat of the Arizona sun. The drive from Michigan to Arizona was an exhausting one. I couldn't be happier to start, out new adventure.

Harlow throws her hands above her head, and stretches out. "I'm so happy to be out of the car... But not excited about bring all of our stuff inside.

"At least the house already has furniture." I chime in, slamming my door shut. I open the door to the back seat, and grab on of the many boxes piled up. "We better start bringing our stuff in."

Harlow agrees, and picks up a box, as well. "Justin you better get off your ass and help." Harlow yells at Justin, who was texting in the backseat.

"Yeah, yeah, I will." He says, rolling his eyes. "Just give me a second."

Harlow shakes her head at him, and starts walking up the sidewalk to the front door.

I stroll up next to her, and pull out the key. I push it in the lock, and open the door. "Home sweet home." I smile, looking around.

•••

After four hours of unpacking, everything was set up.

"Perfect." Harlow sighs, falling down on the couch. "Now, time to sleep." She closes her eyes, with a smirk.

I plop down next to her and Justin; just as I was almost relaxed, loud music filled my ears.

"What the hell?" I snap, jumping to my feet.

"Great, we have obnoxious neighbors." Harlow complains, walking to the backdoor, to peak outside.

"Hmm, maybe they're cute." Justin winks.

I roll my eyes, and step into the backyard. Our neighbors yard was crowded with people. There was a bonfire, drinking, loud music, and dancing.

"What are you doing?" Harlow asks, me following me outside.

"Why don't we go meet our new neighbors?" I suggest, with a smirk.

Harlow being the smart girl that she is, try’s to change my mind. “Come on, now. We both know this is a bad idea.” Harlow says, at my side. “When you are over-tired you get very angry, and we don’t need our neighbors to hate us, already.”

“What do you think I’m going to get into a fist fight?”

“Well… No, but come on, we don’t need to get in to this tonight. It is late, and you need to sleep.” Harlow told me, taking my arms, and leading me back inside the house.

“Whatever man, but if this keeps happening I’m going to go over there, and kick someones ass.” I proclaimed, proudly.

I’m not going to put up with this shit every night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyy, I posted this chapter a couple days ago, but Mibba crashed and lost this :( It would be awesome if you could re-comment/subscribe!

This chapter was posted a couple days ago, but Mibba crashed, and lost it. It would be awesome if you could re-commennt/subscribe :)

Also, check out my Niall Horan form One Direction Two Shot I Want

Thanks for reading :)