Status: Active :)

Like We Did When We Were Young

You only show up right out of the blue.

Kelsey's POV-

"Can I get some service?" John said, with an evil smirk.

I rolled my eyes, and walked over to him and Austin. "I'm Kelsey and I'll be your waitress. What could I get for you gentlemen?"

"Your number?" Austin laughed.

John smacked his arm, and shook his head. "Ignore him.... Uh, can I get a coffee?"

"Me to."

"Sure thing." I smiled, and then walked away.

"So, Stephens concert?" Harlow asked me, while I poured steaming hot coffee into two mugs.

I rolled my eyes and replied, "Fine, I'll go."

"Yes, thank you!" Harlow rejoiced, and then attempted to hug me.

"Hugs and hot coffee don't mix." I said, setting the coffee pot down. "Gosh, this boy is making you crazy, huh?"

"Is not."

"Is to." I sang.

"No, now go talk to your lover boy." She smirked, handing me the two mugs.

I walked back over to John and Austin. “Here you guys go!” I said, setting down their coffees.

“Thank you,” John said, and then took a sip. “Wow, this is the best cup of coffee I have ever had!”

“Why thank you, sir!” I laughed

After I took their orders, John said, "So, I was thinking of having a party this weekend." John started. "Are you interested in coming?"

"Hmm, it's either stay at home and deal with the noise, or go, and have fun." I stated. "I think I'll go."

"Awesome, Harlow to." He said. "And your friend, uh, Justin, right?"

"Yeah, we will be there." I smiled.

"Sweet." John said, smiling at me.

It stayed that way for a second, until Austin interrupted, "Uh, can I have more coffee?" He asked, with laughter in his voice.

I giggled a little and responded with, "Of course."

-----

Harlow and I arrived home a little after four o'clock. We only had two hours before the show, so we hurried to our rooms to get ready.

After an hour, of searching for cute outfits, we finally found some. Harlow and I were finally all dressed, and ready to go.

"Kelsey, don't embarrass me, okay?" Harlow said.

"I would never." I gawked, with my hand over my heart.

"Yeah right." Harlow teased. "Just be nice to them, and maybe you'll make some friends."

"I am always nice... But don't worry I will be on my best behavior." I reassured her.

Justin emerged from his room. "Have fun tonight, ladies." He said. "You both look hot, so I'm going to assume it will go well."

"Thanks." Harlow laughed.

"And if you find any hot guys, give them my number." Justin winked.

We rolled our eyes, and I replied, "Of course; because when I see a hot guy, the first thing I do, is think of giving him your number."

"No what, I’m going to come along!” Justin smirked. "My other plans don’t matter, this sounds like more fun.”

“Yay, now it’s a party.” I laughed.

“Just let me grab my new cowboy boots.” Justin said, as he ran to his room. Shortly after, he appeared in the hallway, tripping, as he pulled on his boots. “Okay, now we can get the hell out of here, and get Harlow her man." Justin cheered, while he opened the front door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is late :/ I just had a lot of trouble writing this, that is why it is so short. I think Delaney will make up for it in the next chapter!

Also, this Friday Laney and I are going to see My Girl Friday! :)

Any thoughts on the new Mibba? Im not digging it.

Comment/subscribe? :)