Status: Active :)

Like We Did When We Were Young

Tell me everything.

I had no idea how big Stephen's band was. To be honest, I didn't know anything about his band. I just hoped they were good. All I knew was he played bass and they were the second band to play, out of three.

Kelsey and I decided to stay in the back of the crowd, while Justin chatted away to multiple guys. We probably won't see him again tonight. 

The crowd wasn't huge, there was about 50 or 60 people there. I saw three tables of merch. This Century, The Summer Set, and The Maine. 

"Fancy seeing y'all here," a familiar accent said, and we turned around to see none other then Mr. Austin Gibbs. 

"Hi Austin!" Kelsey said.

"How ya doin'?" he asked. "Who ya here to see?"

"I'm good," she said. "And we're here to see The Summer Set, right Harlow?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

"Oh," he said with a grin. "Hope you have fun. Is Justin here? I have someone I want him to meet."

"He's... Somewhere around here. Probably at the bar," I said. 

"Okay, I'm going to try and find him," he said. "Nice chatting, I'll see y'all later."

The lights started to dim, and three band members headed on stage and began to play. 

Then out of nowhere, Joel was on stage and started singing. Well this was a surprise. Not that he could sing, because he sings all the time when he cooks. I was just surprised that he was in a band. I had mentioned the concert too, I wonder why he didn't mention it. 

---

"Hey!" I said, walking up to Joel. "You never told me you were in a band!"

"You never asked," he said with a grin.

"I mentioned I was going tonight!" I said. 

"Surprise!" he said. "Did you enjoy it?"

I nodded, "You guys are good. I liked it."

"I'm glad," he said with a smile. "I'm gonna go talk to some fans. I'll see you at work?"

"See ya at work!" I said.

---

The Summer Set was really good. I was disappointed Stephen didn't walk around after. Maybe after the last band.

The last band was getting ready to go on, and probably another 50 people occupied the crowd. 

I wasn't paying much attention, until the ban started to play, and I could have sworn Kelsey made a choking sound.

John was singing on the stage, looking right at her, giving her a wink. 
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short and I'm sorry.