Status: hopefully this doesn't suck. lol i'll try to update as mucho as possible.

Living Dead Girl

Death

Many people are afraid of death. Probably because they've done something wrong and they're just afraid of going to hell. Me on the other hand, I can't be afraid of death. Because I already am dead.

My name is Dallas, and I am a vampire.

~

I woke up on this night and wore what I usually wear. Clothes to cover my cold skin. I put on medium green skinny jeans, a shirt with bones on it, a reddish scarf, and white and black oxfords. Then I walked down to the kitchen and stared at it. I knew I could never eat a home cooked meal in here again, all because I trusted the wrong guy.
"Dallas? Is Charles giving you a ride to group?" my dad asks from the living room. "Yeah dad, he should be here soon. Maybe two minutes." I said back.

It's a lie of course. I would ride my bike like I always did. My dad probably knew this fact, but he never said anything. He too was trying to adjust to the fact that I was dead.

I walk out the front door and close it behind me and get onto my old looking bike. I pedal as fast as I can, passing the houses of my old friends. They are sleeping. I would be shocked if they weren't actually.

A few moments later I arrive at group.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I know its really short, but the next chapter will probably be longer.