Status: Just something new(: Keep or Kill? Comments make me smile *hint hint*

Give Me The Chance To Be The Person I Want To Be

Chapter 5

It's been about a day since Brian and I have been ignoring eachother and I didn't know what to think. 

 It's now Tuesday, the day after Brian and I's big fight. I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss him, but what he said yesterday was completely out of line. Over a million thoughts were running through my head, but I honestly had no clue what to think. 
 Shaking my head and trying to return to reality I glanced back down at the three different books in my hands. It was sixth period and I was currently in the school library trying to find a book for an english class assignment. 
 "If your having a tough time making a decision I'd suggest you read the one with the shortest amount of pages," I heard a voice from beside me chuckle. Smiling slightly I glanced beside me, letting my eyes wander up the tall boy. He wore vans, straight legged, dark blue pants with a silver chain hanging from the back pockets, a black shirt, and had his hair slightly slicked back along with a goofy, wide smile accompanied by dimples on either end.
 "I wish," I chuckled back. "Ms. Levy's asignment requires 200 pages."
 "Oh that sucks," he sighed. 
 "Yeah, but whatever, I'll probably just read the quick summary on the back." 
 "Smart move," he laughed. 
 "Hey Matt, where'd the Bitc- I mean Mrs. Johnson want these books at," a familiar voice question. I turned to see Zacky standing with over 15 books piled high in his hands. 
 "The shelf in the back corner," Matt stated bluntly. 
 He peered around the huge stack of books in his hand, "Oh hey, Teagan right?" I nodded. "I see you met good ol' Matt here." 
 "Yeah he was actually trying to help me pick out a book." 
 "Ooh, nice one dude," Zacky laughed.
 "Yeah, but right now I got my girl waiting for me behind the school," he chuckled turning to Zacky. "You'll cover for me, right?"
 "Yeah dude for sure, if any teacher asks I'll say you went to go take a shit."
 "Fair enough," Matt laughed, "later. Oh and it was nice meeting you Teagan, see you around?"
 "Yeah sure, nice meeting you too." He waved and with that he was off leaving Zacky & I behind.
 "Hey these books are pretty heavy," Zacky asked, "mind helping me out for a minute?"
 "Not at all," I set the book I was holding back on the shelf, grabbed a few books fron his hands and followed him, beelining through the other shelves to get to the back table.
 Zacky thanked me and pulled out a chair, offering me to sit down while he took the empty seat across from me. "So whats up," he asked me.
 "Ahh, just looking for a book to help me on Ms. Levy's report," he nodded. "So what are you doing in here? You don't look much like a person to help out in the library, at all."
 Zacky laughed, "You know how I performed in the quad yesterday right?" I nodded. "Well, the school claimed I stole the microphones, filed a police report and this morning, I awoke to two officers banging on my door. My mom was so pissed! She managed to talk them out of taking me to juvie, so instead I was put on campus suspention."
 "Awh, that sucks," I sighed, "but that still doesn't explain why your in the library though."
 "The detention teacher is actually having an affair with the other male teacher, so she sent us all off to work in the library, claiming we were all 'getting on her nerves.'
 "Oh sorry to hear." 
 "Yeah, it freakin' sucks ass," he said, "but whatever, enough of this bull crap. Where were you yesterday? I went to go put some stuff in my friend Tony's van, I come back and your gone!"
 "Long story," I sighed, running a hand through my ear.
 "I've got plenty of time," and I explained everything to him, starting pretty much at day one. Thirty minutes and one life story later, Zacky stared at me wide-eyed.
 "Shit, I don't blame you for being mad at Brian. He acted like a complete dick head," Zacky said.
 "Meh, it's over with," I shrugged.
 "Maybe-" Zack was cut off by the librarian.
 "Zachary! Get back to work," Mrs. Johnson scolded Zacky. "Have you been here yapping this whole time," she turned to look at me. "Young lady this boy has some work to get back t-" He cut her off.
 "I'm on it! Goddam-" The librarian hushed him and scurried away. As soon as she turned her back Zacky flipped her off.
 "I'm sorry Tea," Zacky sighed standing up. "I gotta get back to working in hell and for the devil herself. Wanna meet after school and go grab a bite to eat?"
 "Yeah, sure," I nodded, "and it's cool. I gotta go to 7th biology anyway."
 "Kay, meet me after school in the parking lot," and with that the bell rang and we parted ways.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello there my lovelies, special thanks to Defenstration;;  for commenting on the last chapter[: Oh and before I forget, if any of you guys love these two beautiful men, Andy Biersack & Ronnie Radke or maybe even love Breathe Carolina, then I suggest you check out my other story We'll Brave This Storm. It isn't a slash, but give it a chance? 
Comment~Subscribe
-Eli<3